Guys what type of hair do you like on a girl

wavy curled staight pony tail... ect

never mind, but that answer has nothing to do with hair
sorry that doesn't belong there it belongs in the coments

Most Helpful Guy

• I always love slightly curly hair with a side fringe of long/medium length (like yours).Two things I despise though are full fringes and centre partings.

What Guys Said 10

• Long hair. Short hair is fine as long as its not like... sarge buzz cut type thing. As long as she takes care of her hair its OK. Straight, wavy, curly or pulled back with bangs that aren't screwed up. Don't matter. I love it when a girl constantly changers her style. Makes giving her compliments that much easier anyway :)

• Depends on the girl but I highly dislike short hair.

• Long hair to about the middle of her back, straight and blonde.

• Wavy is the best, everything else is equal to me. I don't really like it when girls put their hair up in a bun or whatever you call it

• wavy or curly is my favorite

• Depends, but slightly curly with a fringe or straight would probably be my favorite

• doesn't syd stand for sucked your d*** or suck your d*** lmao...now what's that say about you?

• what the freak... um OK my real name is sydney so nothing and what it say about you coming up with something like!

• He thought that SYD is an abbreviation for suck your d*** or something like that and thought it was weird that is was used as year screen name. Which the actual abbreviation is SMD which stands for suck my d***. Just clarifying some things.

• I like your hair in the pic

• long hair and any type of hair if it fits girl's face and style

• Mostly straight and tied back in a ponytail is my favorite.

What Girls Said 2

• i find guys comment on my hair when its curly/wavy, mostly, if that helps. I get hit on more often when my hair is curly and kissed more too, aha. could be coincidence but I prob wear my hair curly half the time and straight half the time and curly usually works better for me.

• Your hair looks gorgeous as is.