Blonde goes brunette... ;)

I'm a natural blond but I lightened my hair freshmen year. now I get my roots down like once every 6-8 weeks. I'm what you'd call a platnum blond. I'm tiers of being blond, I hate that I can't wear yellow or white because it totally washes me out! I want to die my hair like a medium brown. Not to light but not exactly as dark as chocolate. Look at the pics on my profile and tell me if you think I could pull off the look. Please be honest so I don't mess my hair up and look like a retard.

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on your "newest pic" I think you could definitely pull it off. You can pull off dark eyeshadow now but after you dye it'll look even better. And that's hawt lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• To be honest I love your hair color now, no need for change .

• DYE IT DARK! :D you'll look amazinggg

• Going to a chocolate brown color would be good for winter. Since most people get pasty during winter, the richer color would warm up your skin tone.