Guys, when you close your eyes and think "hot girl," what characteristics (physical) does she have?

Just subconsciously think of your answer. This shall be interesting since there has been studies similar to this.

Most Helpful Guy

• The hourglass figure to start (though I like bigger women). The ratio of 7 to 10 based on the midsection of the woman compared to her hips. It's easier for the male to spot a female if she has an hourglass figure. The smaller the ratio (5 to 10) even though it isn't found in nature, the more attractive the typical guy would rate her.

Symmetry has a lot to do with attractiveness as well. She has a higher pitched voice showing elevated estrogen levels. Her skin has a shine to it and appears smoother. She may even have a scent when she's ovulating that the guy might not know he's picking up.

Guys tend to gravitate to the chest of a woman. This is instinctive and shows the male that the woman has reached puberty. The size of the breasts might be related to how breast feeding children or something much like the idea that wide hips make for easy (or easier) childbirth.

I'm a sucker for colored eyes like blue in particular. Though I don't necessarily rule out any other eye color as a deal breaker.

I am more drawn to the germanic or russian faces of women. I love thicker women so chubby to curvy women with less of an hourglass figure. Ample natural breasts (I swear I was a bottle baby growing up), and a nice ass (size 12-18 US). Lips are soft and medium to full. That's about it physically, there is more beyond that I look for.

• nice and specific. I like it.

• teeshirtandjeansbabe reminded me that I left out hair. I go for brunettes who have shoulder-length hair. Say all you want about blond jokes, there are blonds that unintelligent out there. And shoulder-length is long enough to not look like a boy hair cut and not too long to constantly get in the way while making out.

What Guys Said 13

• I only see their face usually, sometimes only the eyes, the comprehending gaze that good women have.

• Often girls in Tshirt and jeans!

• To be honest, I can't just close my eyes and tell you what physical characteristics a ''hot girl'' has. I have seen many beautiful girls with many different physical characteristics. Long hair, short hair, tall, short, skinny, average size, chubby, fat (yes fat also), fair skin, dark skin, tanned skin, different eye colors, small boobs, big boobs, average boobs, big a**, fat a** etc. You name it, I've seen it!

My point is, hot girls come in all shapes, sizes and colours. And they are all beautiful in their own way.

Lately I've been really attracted to redheads. It's never been a hair colour that I have liked but I am loving it at the moment lol.

• Petite - 4' 8" to 5'2"". Lithe and athletic - like a gymnast or a swimmer. Hair somewhere between shoulder-length and the middle of her back. Wavy or curly... Not picky about color.

Large, clear, luminous eyes... Not picky about color.

Small frame. Small to medium breasts, trim, toned and fit.

Slender-but-shapely hips and a taut, shapely butt.

Proportionate andshapely legs (not over-muscular and noooooooo cankles!).

Short. Clean, natural nails. Soft hands.

And a pretty smile.

• I'd love to give you a definite description, but answering this is like answering which of your children do you love most! lol I USED to think I had a specific type of girl in mind, but I've found that I like all types of women, regardless of their physical attributes or personalities. They're all attractive in their own way, more-or-less.

• raven hair, green eyes, creamy skin, proportionate breasts, toned core, not too skinny.

• She looks like this: link

• Some girl with long, dark hair, a very deep tan, massive t*ts and tight clothing, haha. Usually big shades on too, on the streets of LA. Y'know, cracking golden tiles with her heels.

But its weird. I'm not attracted to this girl at all.

• Full lips, perky boobs, narrow waist, wide hips, bubble butt.

• im confused- how can a girl have a narrow waist but wide hips, and a bubble butt? lol

• Waist is around the belly-button area like right above the hips. The hips are below the waist which is usually a bit wider than the waist. Basically, an hour-glass figure.

• @cali_katie: exactly.

• long straight dark hair, light beautiful eyes, curvy body :)

• Hot face with some makeup but not too much, nice hair (not too long or too short), sizable breasts, healthy-looking, wide hips, fairly thin waist, fairly long legs, overall proportionate body.

• a medium skin tone, fit build(not fat, not skinny) but healthy and comfortable. She should be a little bold and not have too low or too high a self esteem and an overall nice body shape, everything should be proportionate, I don't care about huge t*ts, as long as everything looks right together. the big picture is important!

• i picture a girl with a nice figure...one who is skinny (not anorexic or unnaturally skinny, she just has a slim body type) but has curves. she is clean and smells nice. she is not pale and almost has a "glow" to her if that makes sense, just really healthy looking girl overall. she is a nice dresser and is of regular height for a girl. she has long hair. small dainty hands, no weird vainy man hands lol. just overall very feminine I guess.

What Girls Said 3

• This link

• Even I know this one... The average guy would probably say something along these lines:

Big boobs. Big butt. Long hair. Super model thin, or just average thin. Someone who walks with extreme confidence.

• how you can think like a boy, and its not true :)

• i don't really care abouts boobs she just needs to have a nice booty,and not so thin like a twig,like seriously who doesn't like a person that walks with extreme confidence?

its usually europeans that have those charaterisics I know!

• I think big boobs and a big but are a turn off I do like longer hair doesn't matter the color as long as it is not red and she doesn't have to be skinny just a regular build like a girl that keeps active becuse I myself am active and having some one who is out of shape and could not keep up with the things I do would be no fun!

• ooh ! perky boobs, full lipsand reven hair