Does this dress really looks so slutty?

my boyfriend started to quarrel with me because he thinks this looks too slutty but I hate it when someone tries to tell me what I am allowed to wear

so what`s your opinion do you think he is right and also think this looks way too slutty?

[IMG] link

Most Helpful Girl

• heres my answer: that dress is really pretty and sutis your figure perfectly but guys have got this thing about thinkin they can tell you what to do and what not to do I know how you feel because my fb ses this a lot to me about what I wear, I rekon he feels quite insecure because obs a lot of other mens eyes maybe much older than you will be lookin at you and that mite make him feel that you could do better or it mite make him angry because he thinks they do not have the right to look so maybe ask him wats wrong with it and try and get an honest opinion because the dress isn't slutty at all that's just his opinion. x

What Guys Said 20

• hey,

here's the plain truth:

dress style is nice, and it is a nice dress... but length IS slutty. Certain things give a certain impression everytime. Unavoidable. Younger girls mistakenly think short is sexy, but short is slutty. Guys might give more attention because your revealing more. But the consequence is the impression you give. Wear the right length (a few inches longer) and you can be classy, sexy, and desirable. You need the balance.

One guy said "why did you buy a dress this short if you have a boyfriend?" LOL this highlights the male perspective - you wear that length if you are looking for male attention. It conveys they are easy and looking for some action (especially to an older person). Attention's the only reason to wear that length. I'm sure you are a nice girl, and it doesn't say anything about you as a person. But the length is not respectable, I would respect a woman less who's wearing that length dress. Too short is un-classy. Girls saying it's classy either are commenting on the entire dress, or have no idea that that length IS slutty, they are just being supportive and polite, or are deluding themselves because they wear slutty short length skirt to attract attention themselves. But apologies if I'm too harsh in how I deliver my opinion, because I notice that younger girls like shorter stuff (I think they mistake short or revealing for sexy - not necessarily so).

Girls saying he "CANNOT" (lol) tell you what to wear - bullsh-t! Girls do that ALL the time to their boyfriends.! You are a couple, and you should respect his feelings and his wishes too.

My ex had big t*ts (hehe), and sometimes when she went clubbing she would wear this top that super pushed up her t*ts. It was just shouting "look at these!" She use to like getting male attention to bolster her insecure sensse of attractivenes and feeling wanted.

I mentioned several times that I didn't like it because it was slutty and I wanted her to stop wearing it, she didn't listen because she valued the attention she got from it more than my feelings. Until I got upset the next 2 times she wore it - I said all pissed off "I hope you get a lot of attention with that: , "i hope a lot of guys look at your t*ts tonight"and when she came home I wasn't like "did you have fun?" but "did you get a lot of attention tonight?", "did you get a lot of looks?" and just blew her off. She got what she was doing, and how she was making me feel. And she stopped wearing it.

He doesn't like it because he knows by wearing that dress you are looking for a certain level of male attention from it.

You don't need that dress to be desirable to men!

You are already pretty. Let your beauty shine from within, that is the most attractive thing. :)

• i wouldn't expect to see you on the corner but if I saw it at a party I would think that that chick is tryin to get laid

• screw him...

your body's smokin, and your not going TOO overboard... have at it...

would he rather you wore a potato sack? tell him to grow up and let his b@lls drop and quit being a jealous litle girl...

ironically, HES the jealous little girl, not you, LMAO...

tell him to "grow a pair"

• He was commenting on the shortness at the bottom. The whole dress is classy looking, but I'd bet money he was unsure about the length.

• I do feel it is a bit short. Knee length would have been perfect. You are a beautiful woman and I would think you could rock this..

1) link CASHMERES Red White Checkered Lined Full Length Dress

2) link NEW PROM FORMAL BRIDESMAID FULL-LENGTH DRESS (LAVENDER)

3) link NITE LINE Women's Red Triacetate Full Length Dress

4) link Vtg 70's Semi-Sheer Full Length Evening Dress

I'm not saying the sizes are for you but the style would look good on you.

• Eh knee length is kinda lame. Just above the knee is better. Like if that dress were about 3-4 inches longer.

• JabbaHamma, first off I'm straight so right there my fashion sense is subpar. Some people might like what I suggested as a conservative alternative. Sorry I didn't appeal to your style.

• It is short, but err it IS a miniskirt, so I am not sure what length people expect. It is certainly not slutty especially as the neckline is tastefully high up. And you have magnificent legs, so hey, don't listen to the haters, and flaunt them if you like. I would say the dress is more clubbing/adult party as opposed to kids or family party. Probably not my choice for a school event, but I would not insult anyone who did choose to wear such an outfit to a homecoming.

• Slutty? No. Really F uckin', smokin' hot? Hell Yes!

A girl who can wear something that short is a homerun in my book. I like the heels, the peep toe, and god damn but your legs look good! (Please tell us you went commando!)

Actually, the only thing I'm not a fan of is your hair.

• thx :) I was just taking this pic for this question my hair wasn`t styled...:)

• NO! It's stylish, sexy & elegant!

• nooo, its not slutty, you looking nice in this pic, ha ha lol , is he crazy, no one can't find this dresss slutty,

• If we were going out together it wouldn't be a problem. If you were going out just with your friends I might care a little but I wouldn't make a big deal about it

• Trust me its really looking good on you & has elegance. You do justice to your dress =)

I guess your boyfriend is way to possessive.

• I would have a hard time seeing you in that dress, I would have a very hard time ;)b

seriously, you should add me as a friend and send more pictures!

You look tasty!

• It's really short. Looks like a dress that would be for a club. Looks hot though and nice heels.

• yeah i`m going to wear it in a club this new years eve

• Oh. Then that works great. lol

• No it's fine I don't think that he should be complaining

• Go girl...if suits.u...I would love you @ b on the end of my arm gorgeous..mwah!__"

• Is it slutty? No. Does seeing you in it me me want to bend you over a couch and take you from behind? Yes. So that would be sexy--not slutty.

Even so, you could probably do better. I'm not a fan of that ruffly patern on your body. I think you have a better shape than the dress does. So IMHO you'd be better off with something thin and stretchy that hugs your body. Your legs look good, but I think your hips would look better in something that shows their shape more, and I'm guessing your ass is nice from your legs, so something thin and formfitting would look great. Obviously you'd want to make sure you don't have pantylines. Lastly, I'd go darker. If you want color, match it to your eyes.

• Nope.

• so whyd you buy it that short, if you have a bf?

• It is way too short for me to be comfortable with my girlfriend wearing. Other guys are going to be seeing your panties when you sit down and stand up. You can't cross those legs every second and us guys know that lol. So yes it looks slutty, final answer.

• you look purdy in that dress. the only thing I think is the length lets it down :/. if that's you you don't suit mega short dresses

• no offense but I can almost see your vag o.O...

What Girls Said 25

• I think the issue is just that its a little too short. Would look great if it was a couple inches longer.

• i know it`s a little bit too short but if I had bought it in the next size it would be too big :-/

• Personally I think it is a little short but honestly that's how a lot of girls wear them now. In now way is it slutty though.

• It's nice, but you should probably go for a darker color since you're light skinned, and contrast would look amazing.

The length is not slutty since you have great legs it just looks kinda hot, but if the upper part of the dress was completely closed off it would look even better.

The golden rule: Show only cleavage, legs or belly...not in any kind of combination. Just one of those body parts.

So a darker color with a closed cleavage would look extraordinarily well.

=)

• Yeah, I'm gonna say it does look a bit too short for my taste, but hey- don't take it as he's not permitting you to wear this dress, but more as he cares for you, and doesn't want other guys to think nasty thoughts. Regardless, you're very pretty and a longer-length dress wouldn't hide any of your beauty.

• you can wear whatever you like

but realize this: he doesn't like it when other guys look at you because of the short dress. He knows they do, as they are guys. He likely loves you.

you can still look extreamly sexy, but less "slutty" by taking down the hem line.

• First things First,

Don't listen to the Horndogs commenting on your legs and dress because they are probably jut creepers trying to get with a pretty girl like you.

I don't think the dress is slutty at all, on the contrary it is very classy looking. Nice color on you and shape as far as I'm concerned. The only thing is the length, it's only a tad too short but not enough to call you "slutty". You look like a really nice girl and if you do wear that dress, you might want to put leggings or tights on. You look way classier than the trash that we see on the streets or at nightclubs -.-".

Well I hoped I helped you to some extent.

xoxo

-xXiLuvyouforevaXx

• The dress itself is classy and the style is nice.Love the color btw.

It's the length that is bothersome to some people.Although girl,you've got the legs.I say show 'em:)

• It would be fine if it was longer...

• I don't think this looks slutty it's just showing off your legs but if the dress showed off legs and cleavage and say he had a point. This is a nice dress your boyfriend should be proud to show you off in this. and I LOVE those shoes :)

• Whether it's too slutty or not he's still wrong because he CANNOT tell you what to wear. If you love it, wear it. And no, I don't think it's slutty.

• its really short.

• Way to Short.

• It's not slutty but I can see where he can get that answer. It's just too short.

• Its cute, but a tad too short, to make it look less awful or 'slutty', wear flats, they don't play with the shortness of the dress as much(=

• No, it does show a lot of legs, but it's not slutty.

• it just needs to be a bit longer, I'm sure he's just worried about you bending over and the whole world seeing up your dress. but the top is cute :)

• it's a little short, sweety. but in your defense, heels make any dress look shorter when you have long legs ( I have that problem). get some flats or a shorter heel... or pull the damn dress down past your vag.

• I don't think it looks slutty, just a little to short.

I would say it wouldn't be a "lets go meet your family" dress.

But its kinda kute. maybe just alittle longer.

• hes just tight that his girl looks sexy & other guys would look at you & no the dress is not slutty .

• It's nice , you can wear whatever you like

• not exactly slutty, it's just not a nice dress and the colour doesn't suit you. You should never wear something showing cleavage and legs at the same time - it's trashy - one or the other is the rule. see pamela anderson as a rule - she slutty? (hell yes)

• The only thing is that its a little to short. You can get away with is though because even though its fitted it isn't super duper tight and its not low cut. If you were with heels a few inches shorter it will make you legs look shorter and the dress look longer. Weird...but true. But I like it though! haha

• No, but you could find a much better color and cut dress for your body type. That dress gives you no shape, is too short and is too boxy at the top.

• A bit short dear :) don't wear it anywhere but a club or special closed occasion and ofcourse he's with you. It's not slutty because slutty is an attitude not a costume!

• finally someone who knows what I mean when I say slutty isn't what you wear. its how you act

• way too short. what does it cover?