Would I suit brown hair?

Hi my hair was really blond when I was little, but has got more mousy/darker as I've got older. I have been dying it blond for a few years now, but I have always wanted to go brown, just not sure if it would suit me or look stupid. I have asked people I know, a few have said do it, but some have said they like it blond, but I don't know whether it's just because they are used to it like that. Please help, you can look at my picture and enlarge. Do you think I would suit brown, if so what kind of shade, or should I stay blond :/ Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I think medium brown would look amazing on you! something like this link It wouldn't look stupid at all, I think everyone can pull of brown hair as long as they get a shade that suits them. Don't go too dark though because you have a light complexion , dark brown might wash you out and you'll look like you lack color on your face. You look adorable with blond hair but I think youd look better with brown plus its about to be a new year and a new start and new hair is a great way to start it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you could pull off a light brown, just don't go too dark to begin with. There are some dark blond colors that are almost brown and some light brown colors. You would look really pretty with some blond highlights too =) Good luck!

• You would look great brunette or blond. Just make sure that when you get your hair dyed you go to a professional for the first time, so you don't end up damaging your hair.