Red Lip faux pas? Should I wear it or not?

OK so here's the deal, I used to think that I looked good wearing red lipstick, and to be honest I love it! I wear it everywhere. However after reading some of the responses to it I'm kinda curious as to whether it actually looks good or if I'm one of those girls who think it looks good but it actually looks quite slutty, or horrible and I can't pull it off at well. While I hate the way I look not wearing it I would rather not wear it than look like a skank. So please I would like your opinion. Am I fine with the red or should I just leave it at home lol

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• You look great with or without. I would suggest getting a red that is not as bright and make sure when you wear that shade you don't wear any other red statement pieces with it. Other then that, the red works for you, just don't constantly wear it, switch it up sometimes! You should try a peach shade of gloss, that would look beautiful with your complexion. :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I think it looks really good on you! You're one of the few who can pull it off on an everyday basis, haha.

• that's a really nice lip colour. actually I was trying to find a lip colour like that. I believe that you look really sweet without the red lipstick. I prefer the no lipstick look in the day. However that IS a really nice lip colour and maybe you can get away with it in the evening. I'm asian and getting the perfect red colour is so hard. Ps. apparently some guys hate red lipstick... but then again girls dress for girls

• You look good with or without it. Maybe break out the bold, red lip for special occasions. :)

• it looks great on you. probably not something you would wear to everyday events, but for parties, rock it out