What's a girl's opinion on Hummers?

I have a black Hummer H3 and yeah I know, Mother Nature doesn't exactly appreciate it but hey.. Hummers are awesome and I love their look. I'm sort of obsessed with mine. Did I mention his name is Adham? That's an Arabic name.. It means black haha.

But back to my question. What's a girl's opinion on Hummers?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're big and ugly and bad for the environment. A hot guy in a hummer is a turn off. Sorry. But hey if you love that car rock it! :)

• Ugly? HUGE turnoff? Way to put it lightly to Adham...Lol but I don't know would you consider me a hot guy? Because I could be an ugly guy in a Hummer haha.

• Haha sorry! I'm sure your the only guy In the entire world that can make a hummer look "green"

• Now that's exactly right. Lol sounds more like it

What Girls Said 5

• Lame. And I think people who drive them are trying to prove something or make up for something they're lacking. No offense.

• I think you're supposed to put "No offense" before the offensive comment. Lol and make up for something they're lacking... Like what for instance?

• It's one of those "Look at me! I'm all fancy and driving an obnoxious vehicle!" things. Like, they want guys to be like "Duhh awesome car, bro!" and girls to be impressed and want to get with them.

But if your reason is something more like "But it's so roomy and comfortable!", then you care more about your own personal comfort than the environment, and that's also unattractive to me.

• Hmm. I see what you're saying

• I find them to be kind of obnoxious, much the same as when you see those guys with huge hauling trucks who are never actually hauling anything. It's just not my style :)

• I love the 02 Hummers

• To me they just look massive and that about all I think of them

• I'd think you must have no regard for the environment with that gas guzzler.

What Guys Said 2

• everyone who has hummers around my area are drug dealers or gangsters... so I'm guessing girls don't like them ;)

• Lmao I don't know where you live but that's not how it is here.. I'm an athlete lol

• Highly unlikely. Haha

• k fine, beer league ...step up

• They're big, slow, and GM built. What more can be said?