What is real beauty in you eyes?

Guys and girls, how do you define beauty in a man or in a woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty in a man is in his smile and his eyes. When you're with him, he gives off this vibe that makes you feel like you can be yourself and that you're happy. It's how caring, sincere, funny, and all together great it is to be with him. I'm fighting for that beautiful man. Heh..

What Guys Said 2

• Think about a beauty and then close your eyes, the first image come into your mind is the real beauty for u

• pretty face nice hair that's it. the curvy part is just sexy not beauty

What Girls Said 6

• Real beauty to me is dependent on a person's attitude. It's not so much the way they look as it is the way they treat others; the way they utilize and develop their talents and knowledge for the benefit of themselves and the people around them; and in general the way they spend their time and whether they make the most of every moment or not.

• someone who is humble. someone who treats every single person with respect. someone who gives of themselves for the benefit of others. if they are patient with someone, even when they know they are right and the other person is wrong. those who know what they believe and live it out.

• Mentally

consist of a man who has a personailty that reaches my standard. Who is Decent

Physically,

Can be average looking, slim but not too skinny, has muscular arm, smells nice and looks nice. i.e, clothes

That's how I would define beauty in a man

• Real beauty in a man to me is when he's attractive and doesn't know it and intelligent but doesn't show it off.

• someone who is kind and caring. someone who is not selfish or petty. someone who will be considerate of other people

• for a man,

the real beauty of a man is someone who truly loves you. there's nothing more attractive than a man you know won't cheat, won't hurt you, and will tell you he loves you and be romantic with you. it helps for him to be at least average looking, beautiful eyes.

ah imagining this guy is making me all lovey:)