What color bikini do you think?

I have dark hair and get pretty tan in the summer. I was thinking either a red or black bikini. What do you think?

Feel free to suggest colors too red and black are just thoughts :)
Alsooo do solids or patterns look better?

Most Helpful Girl

• whats your body type? because pattern can help your figure look better if used correctly!

White bikini will obviously look very good on every tanned skin.

If you're latina or middle eastern, you can go with aqua I think it looks perfect on their golden skin!

For the white girls with dark hair, I'd say bright colors are a must to show your tan! yellow is very cute but hard to pull off, because it has to be a specific shade idk... id be scared to look like a duck :P

Since you have dark hair, fushia can be good and its close to red!

Personnaly I think its better not to think about the color and just go shopping and try everything you think is cute and you'll see what's suits you best.

Have fun :)

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say black. Both are appealing with black coming off as sexy and red as striking. Red's a bit harder to pull off, though.

• Black.

• black, white, or pink.

• Solids look better. Patterns are a turn-off.

What Girls Said 10

• Go to Victorias Secret, they have tons of styles and with their bikinis they sell tops and bottoms separately. So, you can mix and match colors. I would suggest black bottoms, and maybe a coral or a bright turquoise top? Just suggestions, have fun with it!

• I would say yellow, yellow always looks good with dark skin, and dark hair. But if you don't like that then I would say black.

• pink :D

• get a red and black patterned one or a reversible one that one side is red and the other side is black, personally I would go with lighter colors since it will make you look more like a tan beauty thing

• naaah when I'm really tan I like to wear bright colors! it really shows off your skin! :)

red is good! I also like white but some people aren't comfortable with it!

a not so flashy shade of yellow is good too :)

• definitely solids <3 (

• im thinkinggg pink it usually goes go with that hair color <3

• Anything would good on you with dark hair and a tan.

• anything bright would look get with tan skin

• wear something lighter because in the end is seems to me it makes you seem dark and it accents your tan more. Dark makes it look lighter then it actually is because well its dark. Just saying in my opinion