What hair styles on a guy attract you?

This includes not just head hair but facial hair too.

What do you prefer?

• Short hair & no facial hair
    67% (10)40% (2)60% (12)Vote
  • Long hair & no facial hair
    0% (0)20% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • Short hair with facial hair
    27% (4)40% (2)30% (6)Vote
  • Long hair with facial hair
    6% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Short hair with no facial hair will do for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• It depends. I usually love the long-ish flippy hair but some people look SO much sexier with a buzz cut or shorter hair. Maybe post a pic? And facial hair only looks good on some people. Usually people in their 20's-30's. :)) hope I helpedd. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean-shaven with short hair is adorable, but a little bit of stubble is cute too! I prefer short-haired to long-haired. Don't know why, but I just do. I voted 'A'. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted C, but not to much facial hair, and I wouldn't mind a small beard too

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair or maybe like Nate from Gossip girl or Zac Efron, and defently no beard or mustage.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think guys with short hair tend to be more attractive, at least to me they are. They just seem to look cleaner. I usually prefer a guy to be clean shaven but if a guy can pull off having stubble then I also think that is attractive but I don't like long facial hair because this seems to make them look unclean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Andrew Garfield hair. link

0|0
    0|0
  • A, I've never been a fan of facial hair. However, some guys can pull off B, C or D

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• inb4 sh*t storm of justin beiber style

0|0
    0|0