I just dyed my hair purple- guys, are you more or less likely to date me now?

It's purple, but unless I'm in super good light, it just looks like brown tinted a kinda plum color.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necesarily, it may make you look more attractive but I'd say that the chances are still te same as before.

• I just wasn't sure if guys might find that too bold, or if me standing out would make me seem more attractive. And I like your picture. I <3 bass (and drum, too.)

• Haha, thanks. To me it isn't that odd, at my school at least there's been a fad among the girls dying their hair plum.

• Really? In my school, everyone has plain brown hair, or dirty blond hair, and the most people do is highlighting. It's uber boring.

What Guys Said 4

• mmmm, I like girls with dyed hair.

• I don't think hair colour has ever mattered in whether or not I'd ask a girl out.

• The color itself doesn't matter. What matters if it suits you.

• Well, it looks fine on me. I have naturally brown hair, so it just looks like I got a few plum streaks.

• Less ho

What Girls Said 3

• i died my hair really, really, really red and it just mattered if the colour suits you. everyone said my red hair looked great and made me look better. it might be one of those situations.

• very hot:):)

• sexy:)