How long will it take for my body to change?

OK so I am not happy about my body. I am slim and but have fat. I hate it. I want to wear a bikini but I have low self esteem. So the only way I can help that is if I exercise. How long approximately do you think my body will change into this?

My body now :(

link

link

to something like this :)

link

I weigh like 46-48kilos
Thank's every-one for your help. This question is over now so therfore the photo's of my body are deleted. I have all the info I need :D

Most Helpful Girl

• -30 to 60 minutes of cardio a day(running,jogging,speed walking,jump roping,swimming,dancing,although running is your best option),5-6 days a week.You need a resting day

-Strength training 2-3 days a week

-Thinspiration <3

-Cut down on high sodium foods and carbonated drinks,they cause puffiness,so it'll make you look puffy if you aren't

-Eat healthy,you could do the 6 small meals a day thing,or overall simply make your diet more healthy, less or no processed foods,more fresh foods,veggies,fruits etc.

It will take a couple of months.Your body doesn't have too much fat,so to lose the actual fat,maybe a month or two,then tighten and tone up,another month or two.

What Guys Said 2

• Well first off your body now is really nice. I'm not being creepy or anything because you're young but I love when a girl has little belly on her like you do. It's not big or anything but it is nice. But that's just something I like.

Now back to your question. You're young. If you workout and do cardio at least 4 times a week you could probably have a body like that in 3 months. You also have to make sure you eat right and cut out junk food. I don;t see any reason why you can't have a body like that before summer time.

• uh oh...that first part...girls take thtt the wrong way "i love when a girl has a little belly on her like you do"...ooooh you never say that 2 a girl

• Ok good. I really didn't want to make you feel bad. I'm sure there's a lot of girls your age who wish they had your body.

• Nah it's all good and I hate but thanks anyways :D

• Wow, don't turn into one of those anorexic bitches. You're beautiful how you are now.

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on what type of body you have & how hard you work out & eat right.

• Too long for my liking...

• Than don't post,

• And I'm just saying I'm not that big of a fan of my own body, & wish it wouldn't take so long to change it into what I'd like...

• I know what you mean, if only it was as simple as a matter of weeks

• Pretty much everything that Evangelina has mentioned, but here are some other tips-

~Don't go by the number on the scale. Go by how your clothes fit, how you look in the mirror, and how you feel. Do you feel happy and healthy? Then that's where you want to be.

~Drink only water. Forget about soda, coffee, tea, juice, etc. All extra, unnecessary calories.

~Exercise. Cardio is the best for you to lose weight. Run or use a treadmill. 30+ minutes a day is the recommended least amount. Running will help you lose weight and get toned.

~Eat protein filled meals, 3-5 smaller meals a day. (Focus on boiled chicken, fruits, vegetables, yogurt, cheeses, nuts, salmon if you like fish).

~Allow yourself a "cheat" day where you can eat whatever you want once a week. This way you won't feel like you're starving yourself and you can still indulge in moderation.

~Don't let yourself become obsessed with your weight. Eating disorders are not fun.

~Don't go by that model's picture of which you aspire to look like. Take into account YOUR height and weight, and what is a HEALTHY, recommended weight for you.

• Wow I realize I never answered your main question. It will take at least a month to see results. That depends on a whole bunch of factors.

• Thanks