Is It All Just For Sex?

So I've been liking this guy for the past 2 months and he knows it because I told him. Right now we have a pretty good "friendship." We play Little Big Planet, watch movies, study and sometimes just talk about life together. But about a month ago, he started showing that he was into me physically. We stay across the hall from each other so we see each other often. But sometimes we still have 3 hr phone conversations. Sometimes he invites me to spend the night with him. Sometimes I do, but sometimes I don't. However, when I do spend the night we just have pillow talk and go to bed. He never tries anything. Weve never had sex. I think its cute that he invites me over to actually sleep with him, but I'm kinda confused about where we are. When I ask "Are we friends?" He laughs like its a silly idea and says "No, I think of you as more than a friend." But I wonder if that's because he wants to have sex with me, which he openly admitted when I asked, or if he genuinely likes me. So my question is how much will a guy do to have sex with a girl? Talk on the phone til the sun comes up? Text for countless hours? Buy her the same detergent you use because she borrowed it and liked it a lot? Watch Sex and the City The Movie (which he thought was OK, but would never watch again lol)? Wake up at 4AM to look for her when her and her friend get lost with a flat? He's done all this and more. It would be easier to tell if some guys weren't such dogs. Lol. <3

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds as if he wants to go out with you but has either become acustomed to how you two are or too scared too do it. You two already seem to act like your dating so he may be comterble like this for now until he does want more. no man in his right mind would ever sit through sex and the city especially since its a 6 hour (it may not be 6hours but it seems like it when your watching it at times) movie unless he really liked the girl. if he just wanted sex it not hard to go out to a club and find some girl for that, 2months is a long time to work for sex but always is the possiblity he only wants sex but think its slight

• Yea, when we watched SATC I was lk "OMG! He's actually watching this!" Lol. Thanks for the advice. <3

What Guys Said 7

• ... it seems like a decent guy. Sex in the city? is that a p*rn.

• Lol! No, its a show about four fabulous women living in New York indulging in men, fashion and friendship. Most women love it, but most straight men hate it. Lol. <3

• Hey, sex and the city is a great movie! >.<

• YES, IT IS! ITS FABULOUS! <3

• So is the TV show! and by the way I'm straight.. just incase some people had doubts!

• well it definitely seems your found yourself a real catch. sounds like a good guy, and it sounds like he actually cares about you, so I'm happy for you, for not being like other oblivious women completely unaware they are being made objects out of.

• you look him in the eyes and ask. lust like that, you ask, "am I your girlfriend or just friend?" watch his reaction, if he says girlfriend but blinks, looks away when he says it, covers his mouth, or crosses his arms, then he is lying.

• Don't be so damn stupid.

• He's a pussy. Just f*** him already or tell him to f*** off.

• It's just because of hormone,love is nothing at all...

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he likes you but not enough to be girlfriend yet. Just don't have sex with yet wait until he figures out what he wants with you. Things he does with you pretty much a guy does with his girlfriend and if you can't wait then talk to him about it.

• Oh girl, I'm locked down! Lol. Thanks for the advice! <3