Is he just trying to get into my pants?

Okay, so this guy who I became slight friends with asked me out and we've been dating for a month now. Once we started dating he kept saying really cheesy things like "ur my world" or "my life would be nothing without you". He's told me I'm " beautiful" and "hot" and its just kind of this way over the top flattery. On our first date he told me he loved me and texted that he loved me before that. Also, whenever we hang out we don't really talk much, we just make out and he keeps trying for under the clothes. I'll say no and he'll stop but five minutes later he's back to doing it again. I'm personally getting really tired of it, and I feel like he's just saying things to say things. what's your take on this? should I dump him?

Most Helpful Guy

• he's super infatuated with you, and yes, it does sound like he only wants to get in your panties. Just stop seeing him. If he can't take no for an answer to trying to get under your clothes, then yeah, I'd hate to see what happened if he tried to have sex with you and you said "no"

What Guys Said 3

• He's trying to experience what it's like to do so and feels privileged considering that you are friends and have been on a date. So obviously yes, he is trying to get into your pants. Just. And as long as you are not willing to do so, there is no point in keeping a dead dog.

• Sounds like it.

• Boot + Ass + Door = $$$

What Girls Said 0