Ear Stretching, good or not?

I've started stretching my ear for a few weeks now, and they are up to a 4mm stretch and I was wondering what does people think about them? I know that some of my friends have started trying to stretch theirs ever since I started.

So yeah, are they hot or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are stretching way too fast. Read this and listen to what it says so you don't f*** up your ears and get a blowout or a tear. link

If you stretch slowly and have healthy lobes, I think it is attractive up to the point where your lobes start to bulge out from the rest of your ears. Even then, on the right person it can still look good. Stretched lobes are one of those things that you either love or hate. Plenty of guys can't stand them and others love them. You should only continue with it if it's something that you truly decide to do for yourself and not because it will make you attractive or unattractive to guys.

• Thanks :D

Yeah, I'm gonna leave in the 4mm for the next month. The size that I'm wanting to stretch to is an 8mm, and I really don't give a f*** about what other people think, I just like to know what peoples opinions are on them xD

• I would wait more than a month. You should be waiting 2 months at the very minimum, if not more because of your previous fast stretching. Waiting a month longer is worth it if you want better looking lobes in the end. I think 8mm is a good size. It's probably the size I'm going to stretch to too eventually.

What Guys Said 3

• NOT. I don't mind tattoos and piercings on women if they look good, but gauging your ears always looks like sh*t.

• I don't really think they are hot

• Personally, I find them slightly less appealing than the description of the hotdog factory in The Jungle. Which is to say, fairly unattractive.

What Girls Said 6

• It depends on the person and their style. Either way I knew a guy that has his ear stretched and it smells disgusting he even said it himself and it's something that can't be helped.

Stench? Not hot.

• So not, they're disgusting, plus while people may be doing it now, in ten years? People are going to stare and ask what happened to your ears.

• If you stretch them slowly and properally, then shrink back down to normal size, it it's stretched from anything below an 8mm

• Piercings and tattoos are fine, but ear stretching is just gross. I don`t even like it when guys do it. The way your ears are naturally shaped is when they look their best.

• I woudn't do it. It's just not me, but If you are make sure you clean your ears well or it's gonna smell really bad when you take it out .

• i find then unattractive on women but I love them on some guys.. I don't know, its your body do what you want with it.

• I dislike ear stretching. You look like an African tribal member wannabe. That's going to look ridiculous when you're 80.