What kind of eye makeup should I do for my kind of eyes?

i just like to change up my eye make up sometimes and now I'm out of ideas. I have large ish almond shape eyes, any ideas?

i prefer making my eyes look as big as they can. and they're a pale green, and brown in the middle.

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I do my sister make-up and she has large almond eyes. Have you ever tried a cat eye I think that would look really nice. like this

link

And if you go through some of her tutorials you might find something to compliment your eye color. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• check out this girls eyes/ eye make up. that's pretty hot.

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Darks around the eyes always do it for me. I find it exquisitely sexy when girls do that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• you should check out the elf eyeshadows..they have tons of colors and super cheap!

link

this one is only 5 bucks! I think this palete would be perfect for you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You should get the make up made for your eye color. Your eyes sound like they are hazel, so I'd choose that one.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should use silver and black. Use the Black on the eyelid and make the silver give a smokey effect. It'll really suit your eye shape and colour :) x

0|0
    0|0
  • Try purple and earthy colors like browns and grays.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eye shape isn't exactly almond but my sisters' are.

Here are some makeup tutorials you should watch. They're quick, easy and informative-

link

(Check out her other tutorial videos on her channel)

0|0
    0|0
  • earth tones would look great

0|0
    0|0