Should I stay or go?

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years. We have a child together, and he's been cheating on me. He even tells me when he cheats. Before our daughter was born he used to cheat too. He's had sex with 3 other girls besides me since we've been dating. And messed around with 3 or 4 more. I love him so much, but then again I hate him so much for putting me through all this. He also makes fun of my nipples, my clit and my whole body in general. I have very few stretch marks considering I have had a kid. maybe 4 or 5 on my sides. My nipples are kinda big.. and I know this but he doesn't have to point it out. I don't know whether I should stay or go..any help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell no! Get the f*** out of there! Do you really think this is going to get any better? By staying, you're basically giving him permission to cheat and put you down forever. What, you think he'll come back from work one day and have an epiphany and stop banging all those other girls and start appreciating you all of a sudden. No way, and you know it. So, what are you waiting for? He's not going to respect you if you don't respect yourself. Go, leave him. You'll survive. Whatever you think love is, it goes away after a while and this guy is certainly not worth the pain you're going through.

What Guys Said 2

• He cheats on you and you still love him? What is there to love about him? Make sure he is fiancially responsible for your daughter and then get rid of him. He's no kind of man to be a father to your daughter.

• Go , if all the things you are saying are true then he seems to have you under his thumb . Do you not have any friends? or you do have friends and their just scared to tell you the truth . I have seen a lot of women leave good men to go back to the men that have treated them like crap before . It really is a psychological problem with some women feeling they can't do better or are scared their former spouse will do everything possible to make the rest of hteir life a living hell. So move on , get it in you're head you can do better cause I'm sure you can . Boys like yours give men like me a bad name .

What Girls Said 1

• I can't tell you what to do because only you know you.

But in my opinion, he is treating you like crap and it is not healthy for you or your child. Psychologically and even physically. He is subjecting you to diseases and putting down your body. You are young and have a right to live a joyful life. Raising a child alone would be hard but you have to give yourself a chance to live a happy life.

If you think he can change then you could stay but if he makes no effort to change and keeps hurting you, it will only get worse, not better.

And I don't think there is any reason you should stay and be abused like that.

Best of luck.