Are different guys attracted to natural beauty?

So when I wear all my makeup..like eye shadow, eye liner and mascara I attract a lot of guys and yeah with makeup I feel sexy or hot, but when I hardly wear any or none at all I feel beautiful and really pretty, but I don't attract as many guys and the guys I do attract without makeup are different type of guys...so are different "types" of guys attracted to girls with natural beauty who don't wear much makeup? thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys look outside and some other guys look inside.

I guess the guys looking at the outside: these guys are not trustworthy because he want your body not you. But if you are planning to be attractive without being loved or in a good relationship just think about how do you look keep yourself slim and healthy with attractive body.

the guys looking at the inside of a girl those are the ones who deserve to know you and you can get in a relation with these guys safely , but don't rush. Of course being very caring to him, talking with him and helping him out with his problems just live simply with your personality and he will get attracted to your personality because he wants someone to be caring and loving him.

About Makeup to much of makeup is not very attractive to guys, maybe use makeup but balance it so that you feel sexy and you attract guys. also, makeup without any occasion is not attractive, in a prom in a dancing floor...etc, but else in normal hangout and other I guess this is not attractive.

Natural Beauty of course guys are attracted to it but mainly guys attracted to you are attracted to YOU personally.

ADVICE: if your relation got so quickly I guess he is looking at your body, if you relation took its time I guess he is looking at the inside.

That's why first sight love have a high percent of failure because guys get attracted to the outside (body) and don't care about anything else. Remember that ;):D

I hope my answer was useful.

What Guys Said 4

• idk but am attracted 2 girls that look attractive whether with make up or less/no make up..

• I tend to like girls who don't wear make up. The whole makeup thing seems to say that the girl isn't confident enough to look like herself. That's just my opinion, for what it's worth.

• These guys are more attached to artificial beauty. When you don't put your makeup you will see who is attract by your true beauty.

• Its sex appeal vs. beauty

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you don't look good without makeup?Some girls just don't look good w/o makeup

• Guys are attracted to girls with confidence, regardless of if they're an actual natural beauty or had a little help from the cosmetics counter.