GUYS Is it true that anything we wear is fine? And that us girls have "too many clothes"?

question says it all ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• Be yourself. A person's clothes can tell a lot about that person, and you definitely do not want to be giving the wrong picture because that would attract the wrong type of guy for you.

I personally don't care if you wear the same shirt every other day, in fact that just makes it easier for me to recognize you in a crowd :D

What Guys Said 3

• no not anything. I like girls who dress expensive and classy. And no girls don't have too many clothes us guys expect them to be like that

• im not going to care long as you don't look like you just woke up when we go out and no sweatpants at a resturant that is half decent etc almost like what you would expect from a guy

• "The things you own, end up owning you."

But I don't really mind, as long as it's a reasonable number of clothes.

What Girls Said 3

• i'm not a guy but I think they just talk sometimes and we should tune them out and do what we like. if you are a girl with a lot of clothes, rock your many clothes. if not, don't. because guys say all sorts of dumb things but they don't know what they are talking about. they also say we look better without all that makeup, but don't they go and talk about how hot some star in a magazine is? and she's got on a face full of make up and air brushed everything. just be confident and get yourself looking and feeling your best, and whatever you're doing, that's what they want.

• i agree 100 % percent with that

• yeah we say we like them because we're oblivious to the fact that theyre wearing tons of makeup. yet we go and say we like the "natural look". we can be hypocrites but..in reality we really do like the natural look, we just say we like the stars because we know we'll never have them. just like girls will never have guy stars. :P

• Of course not ANYTHING you wear. You need to dress for your skin tone and body shape. And of course you need to wear good quality clothes so you don't look like a homeless person or bum...

• they have no idea what they're talking about