Guy, why are you so judgmental of girls before getting to know them?

the ? says it all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well like pretty much everyone has already said, past experiences is what does it for me. Just like how a girl will become cautious around guys if she's been played before, guys will do the same thing. Prejudice is a natural thing in people, so nothing is going to change that except for a positive experience.

I think like darkknight said, it's usually the prettier women that make me uneasy. I've seen too many of them act completely stuck up and like bitches for me to be comfortable around one. I know that not all of them are like this, but far too many are. So until I meet someone worth my time, I'll continue to keep my guard up.

What Guys Said 4

• girls under 18 tend to be retarded, after 18, they act like they own the world.

• Previous experiences. End of question lol. Some just can't help but fear getting hurt again, or think the girl is just another of those *insert what girl is*

• I'm only judgmental of the hot women because I've come across many hot women that are b*tchs to the point that now I think all of them are heartless and unfaithful.

• Because I've known enough girls to know that they're all bitches. No exceptions.

What Girls Said 2

• I think both men & women are guilty of this. People just assume things about people before they know them, it's human nature I guess. I try not to, but sometimes I guess what someone is like before I acutally talk to them. Sometimes a person's body language, style, etc is a good sign of what type of person they are.

• probably because they were hurt in the past