How to get rid of eye bags?

I've been having big dark circles under my eyes for about 4 months now. I never had them. I tried cucumber, and teabags, face masks, and creams but none would work 100%. Although the creams that contain vitamin e decrease them a bit but it's not much help. I try to cover it with concealer but you could still see them no matter how hard you try. My mum won't let me see a doctor about it either. Any advice please?!

81

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Have you tried more sleep? Sometimes its not anything wrong like a skin condition as it it just getting appropriate sleep.

• Trust me, I sleep a lot! Its the thing I care about most I refuse to get up if I haven't slept well and weather I've slept 3 hours of 12 hours my eyebags are the same.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't want to scare you but I have heard that when you get really dark eye bags it could be because your kidneys don't work as usual...especially when it just came 4months ago... Is it possible that you go to a doc without asking your mum..you seem old enough to do so?

• Haha, don't worry they are not REALLY REALLY REALLY dark .. I am just a bit ... dramatic and really care about my appearance.

• ThankYouuuu! :D

• I heard that too,it could be kidneys

• Make-up, try green yellow concealer, & cover it up with foundation.

This site gives tips too: link

• Preparation H for bags; extra sleep, and Cover Girl makes a really good concealer. Hope this helps!

• Use the cold compress method. take two metallic spoons and place them in refrigerator for whole night. in the morning take them out and place on your eyes. this calms down the bags and reduces inflammation.

• try sleeping

• Drink plenty of water and get enough sleep at night. ELF concealer (like $3?) works wonders.

• did you try oranges?