Girls & guys - opinions on tattoos.

OK so I think that tattoos on guys are hot, depending where they are and what they're of. but I was wondering if they think the same about girls that have them?

i always thought tattoos on girls were trashy, and always said id never get any, but for awhile now I've really been wanting some.

with this, I don't know if some guys will be turned off by a girl just because she has them. so I just wanna know others opinions -

also, I wear dresses a lot in the summer, so girls if you seen another girl in a dress and visible tattoos, like on her back/shoulder blades, what would you think of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• One or two small ones are alright but I'm not really a tattoo guy. It really seems 50/50 these days with half of guys loving tattoos and the other have not so much.

What Guys Said 8

• I use to like them a lot. But now its whatever. I got one and I want more. But its for my own reasons. I think tattoos and guages are in and will be out sooner or later.

Also you like tattoos on hot guys, cause I doubt you would like a really amazing tattoo on a fat hairy guy. But if you do that's awesome! :D

• haha, I guess your right. and I guess what I meant by what I said was that if a guys hot, he can be 10x hotter with tattoos. lol or if he has one look, that might change if he has tattoos and more people might be attracted to him.

• Yeah start saying that. :D

• Tattoos would turn me on, especially if they are visible. You would stick out from the rest of the girls and make me interested in you :D

Tattoos would definitely not turn me off...

• I love tattoos, especially on girls. I've got mine and that's the only one I need/want, but as far as gals are concerned, anything but on the small of her back is great, a huge turn on IMO.

• it´s trashy on both genders

• I like tattoes..

• Personally I love tattoos on girls. Anything that's small because very large tattoos on girls are a bit of a turn off and arm sleeves on a girl are a total no-no.

• true, unless your kat von d. I'm 100 % straight, but must say, she is hot. lmao.

• turn off

• well I'd get turned on ^^ and I'd wanna see what's underneath that dress XD

What Girls Said 4

• I love tattoos on guys they are so hot

• I don't like tattoos on guys or girls.

• I have two tattoos and have yet to hear anything other than "they're permanent" which they really aren't because you can get them removed with lasers although it's costly. But still, it's not a valid argument.

Anyway, people who are going to judge you aren't worth your time. I get compliments on mine from dudes, they think they're hot. I have one in the back of my neck below the base and by my right hip.

• i hate tattoos. I think they're all so trashy and low class

• It's true.Tattoos are trashy,low class and some how scary.