Should I get full bangs or keep side bangs?

I hear a lot of guys like the full bangs on girls, and it's becoming the style. I kinda want to try it out, but am kinda nervous. Could I pull them off or not? thanks :)

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I think you should keep side bangs. You have a smaller rounder face, which looks good with more face showing; a.k.a side bangs.

full bangs tend to look better on those with a larger forehead, longer or thinner face.

Though, here are some ideas if you still want full bangs(:

TIP; Don't get blunt straight across bangs, I don't think they will look good on you.

link

Hope this helped<3

link

Or for a different take on side bangs;

link

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, I LOVED my ex with them, & it's coming back in style. (juat like belting tucked out shirts) You're really cute & you could ABSOLUTELY pull it off! Besides, bangs can always be combed or slicked back...

0|0
    0|0
  • its called a fringe not bangs

0|0
    0|0
  • what are "bangs"?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I love side bangs!

1|0
    0|0
  • You could probably pull them off, but make sure you go to a good hair dresser that you trust because I've had past experience were they have come out awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would start off with long side bangs and layers, if there is good results and you like it then you could cut them shorter, but I wouldn't go with full bangs. Hope this helped! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your bangs right now aren't that noticeable. I don't think full fringe bangs would suit your face shape, but getting a bigger sideswept bang would look good on you.

0|0
    0|0
    • i am the one with the blue shirt hah if you were thinking I was the one with the longer hair

• No, I know who you are. I looked through your other pictures.

• try side bangs first if you're unsure about the full ones

0|0
    0|0