Face or body?

Which is more important ? Guys and girls answer please.

What are you more attracted by?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahh well. I'd say the face. Good bone structure, lovely eyes and a cheeky smile would win my heart over any body shape.

Also, the face can't be changed without drastic surgery, but come on guys, you can go to the gym and get working on that 6 pack. ;)

To Summarise;

1. Face

2. Body

What Girls Said 8

• Face! You can workout a body. Can't do that with a face.

• Most people have said my thoughts.

Face because you can't really change it, unlike your body.

• I like face but I like guy with gorgeous smile more or if he smile and he took my breathe away I then I'll take him. I do like guy with nice athletic body but I'm asking too much but for now I'll go for face with a gorgeous smile guy.

• Face. If he has an unattractive face he's SOL

If his body isn't perfect or even all that great, it's not that big of a deal (as long as it's not out of hand).

I love cute faces on guys ranging from a chiseled man hunk types to the boyish cuties with pinchable cheeks!

• ya

defidently face. I love gorgus eyes and smile. you can always go work out. easy

plus your face stays with you forvever and should be what you're looking at for the most part

• Face.!

If his body isn't fit I could go w| him to the gym anytime ;]

• FACE :] self explanatory. although a great bod also helps;]

• I'm more attracted to the face. I love smiles, a smile says friendly.

What Guys Said 3

• Definitely face, its the only thing I look at when I'm getting to know girls.

• I think the face is essential to a girl.but there body does play a major role in me being attracted to them.

Im attracted by a decent combination of both.

• hey well if I had to choose between the two, then I think I would rather say the face cause it would be pretty to look at then the body is also important.