What do you think of girls with tattoos?

guys, what do you think of girls with tattoos? I have none exposed but I have a lot under my clothes. thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• REALLY depends on the location of the tattoos and the tattoo itself; just like the person who has the tattoos.. I mean, there are certain things that work with certain people, but the same ink on a different person (in the same area) would look absolutely retarded.

If I noticed a bunch of tattoos that resemble bulletholes, blood, cuts, stitches, etc.. Then I'd be turned off no matter where the tattoo was, unless it was symbolic and had a good meaning.

If she had tattoos covering every inch of skin underneath her clothes, it'd be a turn off. And I HATE tattoos on the side of the neck for girls.. There are certain "areas" that should never have ink.. If I had to guess at those areas: Chest, Neck, Inner thighs, Ass, Breasts, and/or her crotch.

~ ArtistBBoy

• what about flowers around your ankle? :) if they have a meaning?

• Sounds hot. The areas I like tattoos are: Ankles, sides, feet, upper/lower back, hips.

What Guys Said 6

• Some guys like it, others don't. This is HIGHLY variable that I couldn't give you a one defining answer. Personally I am turned off by tattoos, I mean all a tattoo basically is, is a black uneven stain on your skin. When you put it like that, it doesn't sound appealing but I guess if you put meaning behind each 'stain' than its much better. Depending on the type of tattoo really does matter like Artistboy said, tattoos off death or killing or ones with no clear meaning behind them other than to stick on your skin really don't add to anything, they lower the girls sexual appeal to a high degree. I guess even me as someone who isn't attracted to tattoos, I wouldn't mind as much if they were small in a few hidden areas that mean't something. Otherwise no I hate them

• Well, since I have some tattoos myself, I don't really care... Actually I think it's hot lol

• It depends guy to guy and how well the tattoos complement your body. Random tattoos are a turn off but sexy looking ones that look good on your body are great. Also it's good that the tattoos are under your clothes as a lot of guys dislike exposed ones.

• I like tattoo..i like girls with tattoo

• As long as it's not overdone, then it's hella hot.

• As long as they're original and not in the usual place(s), doesn't bother me. It brings a little style to yourself :)

What Girls Said 3

• I have on which I really like, although I wouldn't consider getting another one. I think they can look really nice (I think mine does) but in small amounts.

• I have two tattoos, both of which are concealable in normal clothes. I haven't had any guy dislike them yet. And if I did find a guy who cared, I would just know that he's obviously not the one for me then.

• Too much is trashy

Some are hot, I personally want to get about 2/3 significant ones