Is it ok to have an erection while around girls?

Hey, whenever I have friends over (sometimes girls) and were just watchin TV or somethin, the girls always seem to lay next to me or on me. Most of these girls are very beautiful and it is hard not to have an erection. I always feel embarrassed that they might be able to feel it while theyre laying on me or something. Is it alright for me to feel this way? Do they really care or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's most certainly ok that you get an erection in situations like that because if you didn't something would be wrong with you, like you must be gay. Who knows, maybe that's why they do it. "As far as I know, most all girls are complemented and flattered if they think they gave some guy (one they find cool or hot or even just a friend!) an erection no matter how they gave it particularly in circumstances such as you described. In a situations like you described they probably secretly giggle to themselves so just enjoy it and stop worrying. If they feel it that's just fine. Just enjoy it because there's absolutely NO need to feel embarrassed because it's a guy's normal reaction to this kind of stimulation. If they don't, they are probably disappointed so stop worrying. Get used to it let the girls continue to do like they've been because they seem to feel comfortable around you and that's a complement to YOU, I've had that happen more than several times in a car, on a couch, chair, etc or just looking at a hot girl. haha! lol!

What Girls Said 3

• It really depends on the girls. If I felt something hard while laying on my guy friend, I wouldn't really mind. In fact, that would kind of make me feel more attractive since I turned him on lol. It also depends on how close you are to the girls. its fine that you feel that way because it means you're being careful. But relax a little. If they're comfortable enough to lay ON you, they probably won't mind too much lol

• It's fine after all it's only normal, and if they feel uncomfortable about it then they wouldn't be lying next to you in the first place or they wouldn't do such thing to provoke an erection from you.

• its natural but unless they REALLY like you its super akward put like a pillow on ur lap if they are lying their head/legs on you

What Guys Said 3

• Dude its normal to have an erection what you can do to hide it is like wear some sort of tight boxers or thing that covers it, but only do that when you know they are coming over cause you nkow that will happen. Its perfectly normal to feel that way don't you worry about it.

• they will probably freak out if they're not your girlfriend or going to be. try tucking it under your wasteband.

• I do lol...just don't want them to accidentally pull my shirt up and see somethin lookin at em >.< but yea I do it when I'm wearing longer shirts

• That's simply wrong, in my experience girls loves boners, it makes them feel attractive.

• Be proud of your boner, own your boner.