People's opinions on make up?!

so, I really hate makeup because it's such a hassle to put on, and it also annoys me a lot whenever I do wear it. the only places I wear it are typically dances, weddings, etc. so what does everyone think? do girls look prettier with it? without it? doesn't matter? just curious as to know everyone's opinion. thank you! ^.^

• None at all, she's pretty as she is.
  • Perhaps a little makes her look pretty.
  • A lot of makeup makes a girl look prettier.
  • It doesn't matter whether or not she wears it.

Most Helpful Guy

• hard question, for sure it is not necessary but can look great if done the right way, really hard question because sometimes it's hard to tell if a girl has makeup on or not, I'll have to start asking girls the first time I meet them if they are wearing makeup to see what attracted me

What Guys Said 4

• haha, I think girls are confused they put on so much makeup to make themselves more beautiful, but I like them to be naturally beautiful so yeah

• I have never seen one single young female who ever looked more attractive with makeup than without.

• I don't care for make up. Yes, lipstick and eyeliner makes you look more sexy, but it's not necessary. Just acting sexy is enough.

• none and little is good, I voted for little makeup :)

What Girls Said 0