Guys what is the 1st thing you look at on a girl??

the ? tells it all =)

0|0
1|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Eyes and lips, by a mile, if I'm interested in the girl. If I'm just looking at and admiring cuties, then the shape of her body takes presedence, and if it's visible, her stomach. I'm a stomach guy, a cute bellybutton between a good set of abs gets to me like little else, body-wise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I normally look at a girls face to see if she her expression. Then my eyes move lower to check her out. But the whole point is not to get caught checking out a girl.lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol We notice when guys check us out...we just don't say anything :P

• I get attracted by their face and hair and smile first, and then my eyes start to drift a little lower and I start to really check her out lol but to answer your question her face is the first thing I notice usually her smile and then the other parts of her come in as a close second XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes. I look into a girls eyes and it'll make or break the attraction.

0|0
    0|0
    • What makes or breaks the attraction about it (what do you look for)?

• I'm sure every guy is different but for me I think it's a matter of shape and how they compliment the rest of her face. Color isn't important really for me. Even if it's the first time I ever see her, and she hasn't even cracked a smile yet, you make eye contact and you can feel it, if it's there.

• I look for the smile, not only at her mouth, but also in her eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • Ummm... try everything? Full top to bottom and bottom to top scan to see how she dresses and how she is behaving.

1|0
    0|0
  • good conversation

0|0
    0|0
  • For a f*** buddy I'd rather have a girl with a great body

For an actual girl friend, face by a mile

0|2
    0|0
  • everything. What do you think I just stare at one thing? My peripheral vision can tell me whether or not I need to have a closer look...

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you mean on the deeper level or just on the outside?

I know we all seemed to be focussed on boobs, boobs, and more boobs, but nothing makes me smile like another cute smile :)

0|0
    0|0
  • For me I have to say the first thing I see is eyes and legs,after that Hair color and style.

0|0
    0|0
  • butt and legs :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• face!

0|0
    0|0