I'm going on a trip soon, but I'm nervous..

about wearing a bikini because I have cellulite (I think it's bad, my sister says it's not as bad as I think) and I have stretch marks on my hips.I see girls my size without stretch marks etc, and it makes me feel like sh*t. I don't know how I got stretch marks and whatever. I'm very attractive, face wise. And I would have a nice body if those weren't on them.

So, my question(s) are:

Would you find me unattractive if you saw it?

How can I be more comfortable about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you act like your stretch marks bother you, that's when others notice them all the more. You need to be comfortable in your own skin. Aside from plastic surgery I don't think there's much you can do about them. If ya go out on a date, is the guy you're with gonna kiss you good night on your lips or on your stretch marks?

What Guys Said 4

• stretch marks...i'd have to see your face...and your body to really tell sorry but uhh description does not help. Like ya stretch marks are disgusting and make you un attractive. Just telling you the truth but uhh if you got a pretty face nothing else matters. EX: no boobs, no ass, but a pretty face...the boobs and ass don't matter now if your decent...then ya it will matter but if you are as attractive as you say you are then you have nothing to worry about

• ha well many guys want to hook up with me, I'm a waitress, I get numbers a lot. And many people ask me if I have a boyfriend (if they don't know me)

• alot of guys are desperate now adays so that doesn't help :/

• don't sweat it I'm 6ft 4in tall and 171 pounds and I have a big stretch mark on my arm joint area. I have never been over weight these things just happen. I'm sure your beautiful

• No I wouldn't be bother at all by them. We all get them from time to time. its mean your body is just growing.

• it's kinda hard to just imagine

What Girls Said 2

• There's nothing to be worried about. I'm stick thin and I've got stretch marks. Most girls do. I can't really tell you how to be more comfortable about it because it's mostly a mental thing, but perhaps try one of those creams that supposedly makes them fade some? As for cellulite, well, it's got little to do with being overweight like most people think, but eating a low-fat diet and using exercises that target the areas with cellulite should help.

• Just be comfortable with your body. A lot of people have stretch marks. They can't be helped. & once again, I've never heard of any man that would deny a girl sex because of her stretch marks.