How do most guys feel about nose piercings? Just a small sparkly stud. :)

:D Is it cute to you? Tell me!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a little more old fashion, I like ear piercings. I think facial piercings take away from the face, even if its just a little. Its almost another form of wearing too much make-up, in my opinion. Its not to say that girls with them aren't cute or still attractive, cause then I'd be lying; but I just enjoy looking at a pretty face without a silver ball getting in the way.

What Guys Said 9

• hate it.

• If you think you can pull off looking good with it then go for it. I've seen a lot of good looking women with that kind of piercing.

• It can be hit or miss to me it just depends on your facial shape and whatnot, I find that on shorter girls for some reason it's usually very cute and attractive as long as it's nothing more than a stud

• dumb

• A little goes a long way. I think a small stud would look good on most women. You really couldn't go wrong with a small sparkling stud, perhaps in silver. I think that one shouldn't overdo it though, too much metal on the face can be really distracting and a little gross depending on the person.

• I don't like piercings..

• Its look nice :D

• I find them sexy. A couple of girls I know have them and I really like them.

• Little studs don't bother me. I wouldn't say I love them, but I don't mind them.

What Girls Said 3

• Studs are nice think.:)

• My sister has her nose pierced and just keeps a small crystal stud in. It looks good and isn't really even noticeable.

• not a guy, but if you can pull it off, go for it. they can be really cute

• I have a small diamond stud in my nose. I love it and like the way it looks, however guys that I have dated don't always like it. They think it looks good, but it gets in the way of kissing. Sometimes even gets pulled out. It doesn't hurt when it gets pulled out because I have had it for 3 years, but it did hurt a lot the first year. If you are going to get it done just make sure you use gold! other types of mettle takes longer to heal and can leave permanent marks