Why can guys be such jerks?

Please tell me why guys can be such assholes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they're people and can act in much any way that a person can. You know there are jerks out there who do whatever they want (and without any concern for others). It's terrible when you meet one of those people. Hopefully you'll catch a good break soon that will help make up for it.

What Guys Said 1

• The same reason girls can be such bitches.

• Because they have PMS? hmmm interesting....

• Well I never thought about it that way but I guess yes, when girls get pms they become bitches which eventually leads to men becoming jerks. It all starts with PMS you're right! Good call :)

What Girls Said 3

• Guys are so not assholes. They are my best friends and understand me because they don't care. They don't care about clothes and hair and all that stuff. Unless they're gay but whatever.

• That's an easy one. Guys are assholes because they are idiots. They don't know if what they say or do will piss a girl off. That's why girls have to help the guys out... sometimes.

• First you should state what makes this person such an asshole! For we know it could have been something you said to piss him off and start acting like one!

• Yeah actually my thing is true IF you didn't say anything to piss them off. Guys are really cool too.