Do you think tattoos and piercings are hot?

If so what makes them hot and what is your first impression of people with them

Most Helpful Girl

• i like it when the tats have a meaning. some people just put anything on their bodies with no meaning or special or anything, tats are okay I have 4 myself ( all memorial tats) and piercings are okay if you don't go overboard. my first impression on someone is usually the way the carry themselves and act not based on their tats, that would be sort of shallow

• thank you for the best answer =)

• I completely agree with tats with no meaning. Why would you do that lol

• exactly. I see some people with the dumbest tats.. mine are of acheivements and memorials of people, things I don't regret or ever will.

What Girls Said 18

• most well I think it depends on how many piercings and how many tattz, what they dress like to make it look classy or trashy...it's really how you carry yourself and you dress it up!

i love tattz (I have 3)

I love piercings (I used to have my nose pierced)

i think about 3 tattz is the limit specially on a guy its a turn on (to me at least)

piercings really depend I think one like on the eyebrow would look okay or like one on an ear or something (on the nose only looks good on girls, most of the time)

**really I think its up to the person how they want to look and as long as they don't do it just because they want to be like someone else but because its something they truly desire**

• I really dislike both. A small tattoo is acceptable, but I wouldn't encourage it, and I dislike piercings. Piercings are a feminine thing and tattoos are a permanent disfiguration of your body.

• No.

At one point I kind of did, but tattoos are too permanent and usualy stupid/tackless as hell. Piercings also look gross and unhygenic for the most part ( I used to have them). Tattoos, unless they trully mean something extreamly deep, look like a mess. in the case that idea is deep it would be internalized regardless, and you wouldn't be covered in ideas.

• i like both on a guy..i like tattoos more though. if the guy has his ear pierced its fine but facial piercings, etc. are a turn off for me. and tattoos..i love when guys have tattoos on their backs but I guess only if they have nice strong backs. otherwise their arms are nice and all that.

• I don't mind a nicely placed tattoo, but nothing crazy or that covers the face. Nothing turns me off more than piercings though.

• YES! Eyebrow piercings= f-ing hot as hell. Tattoos especially on the arms hot as f***. <333

• I think a tattoo of a skull or something dark is hot, but not all over the body.

As for piercings no I am not a fan of my guy having one or any.

• I don't like facial piercings. But tattoos are okay as long as they have a meaning.

• not attractive. at all. scary if anything

• No.not at all. Imagine him eighty years old with those tattoos

• Totally hot. I'd ask when and where they got them done. I prefer a guy with both

• piercing for one eybrow is okay and tats yess. just don't go overboard.

• omg yes they are so hot

• no I do not. I hate tattoos very very much. and piercings are borderline for me

• They are pretty hot...when I see them I just think the individual wants to express themselves.

• 0|0
  • Piercings, sure. When a guy has stretched ears/gauges, that's even hotter. Hahah.

With tattoos, it all just depends.

• Tattoos, yes.

Piercings, no.

When I see tattoos and piercings on dudes I'm turned off. Just makes me think they're trashy, even though they probably aren't. And I'm wrong for prejudging.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't really think they do much to make people more attractive. As far as first impressions...

Face tatoos = Mentally unstable.

Face piercings = Recent or current angsty rebellion phase.

Tribal tat = Easily folds to peer pressure. Pussied out and went for the safe abstract art.

Tramp stamp = Trend follower. Possible whore.

Asian character tat = Trying to be deep. Tat probably says "moron" or "frog" or something like that.

• I think tattoos are hot,just

like 1 or 2, not covered in

them, I think tattoos show

something to you about

their personality.

What I think is absolutely

ridiculous are fad tattoos,It's sad that people

get tattoos just because

they look cool and want to

get one cause their friend

got one etc,or get one

spur of the moment,.I personally would not be

content if I had a tattoo that

didn't have a meaning and

true significance to me...as for piercings,.its a No No..

• i don't mind mind tattoos, I don't like a lot of tattoos, but id make an exception for kat von d because she's just amazing. I myself don't have any tattoos, one piercing, haven't been able to figure out what I want, or if I even wanna go throught with it, very conflicted. I also think a person has to have some kind of a self absorbed personality to get a tatt, that's my confliction, why not just donate to charity?

• I think tattoos and piercings are trashy.

• I can't stand tattoos. But it's not a deal breaker.

• Nope. I don't judge though. It doesn't bother me when people get piercings and tats, but I just don't think they look good on girls. I want to get some tattoos on my face, but I'm too much of a pussy.

• The tat looks all fine and dandy when I'm in my prime. When I'm older and my skin wrinkles it ain't going to look nearly as nice.