Cellulite & Stretch Marks? Guy's Opinions Please

I was just wondering do guy's care if a girl had stretch mark and/or cellulite? does it make a difference

Most Helpful Guy

• Its all about personality, if a guy likes you he likes you no mateer what, in my opinion its more an issue for you women. Just be yourselves and guys will either like you or they wont

What Guys Said 2

• The girl I currently like has some, and the only way I noticed is because she has thick legs that I find attractive. Don't worry about it.

• Nah I don't mind. Pretty much everyone has stretch marks so it's not a big deal. And if I'm going to be with a girl cellulite is not going to change how I feel about her

What Girls Said 2

• Most guys don't even notice and if he does then he shouldn't even be able to see them since he obviously isn't worth anyone's time. Every girl has stretch marks and cellulite at some point in their life regardless of their age or weight. It occurs when you loose/gain weight quickly so a girl who weighs 120pounds and looses 5 pounds quickly may develop them.

• most guys don't seem to notice...well that's what I've noticed