Girls how important is height on a guy for you from 1 to 10

1 being no important at all, 10 being the first thing that you look at. Please be honest, no politically correct answers please.

Most Helpful Guy

• Proof that almost all women are full of it. Do the same poll asking men what's the minimum size for girls t*ts and they'll scream at you for being a complete loser.But, having a criteria about men's height is perfectly OK and broadly accepted by women as being a natural and valid thing.

Amazing how they judge men for what they do themselves.

Women are champions of double talk.

What Girls Said 15

• I would say 7 or 8, I want a guy who's taller than me, but since I'm super short that's never really been an issue. If I had to choose my ideal guy, he'd be about 5'8", but I've dated guys taller than that and shorter than that. Of course we all have an ideal in our heads, but when I really fall for a guy, the last thing in my mind is his height, I'm too busy thinking about how great he is. But, again, I'm a short girl and I've never actually met a guy shorter than me so I guess I can't say for sure if height would be a deal-breaker.

• Either a 3 or an 8. Usually I don't care, but a guy way taller or shorter than me would be kinda weird. Anywhere from 5'4 to 6'4 ish is perfectly fine.

• i will say about an 8... I want a guy taller than me lol

personality and looks come before how tall a guy is, and if we really hit it off and he is the same height or a little shorter than me I would be willing to date him.

ps: I'm 5'10" in case you were curious, so there are actually quite a few guys shorter than me

• Not important. So it's it's probably 2 for me. It's not about height. It's about the attitude and how he treats people.

• 10

usualy the first thing I notice in a standing space

but I don't like HUGE guys. There's a range I personaly prefer, every girls range is different.

• I just want a guy taller then me. Its not the first thing I look at or notice but it is in the higher ranger...maybe 7. Not reallt sure.

• he has to be at the minimum, my height. But the taller the better.

• Probably a three. I don't care very much about height, whether he's shorter or taller than I. But there is such a thing as too short or too tall: When the physics of sex becomes awkward!

• I would say 8. I like a tall guy.

• a definite seven

• 8... I love tall guys 5'10-6'3

• probably an 8...i am 5 10 and love wearing heels so I want a guy who is at least 6 1 because I don't really like being taller than a guy

• you know, in the past I would say a 10. but now that I met and fell for a guy shorter than me, I would say height isn't important at all

• from 1-10 I say 8/9. I looooove wearing heels so he must be tall. but if my dream guy comes along and he is short so I won't care much. height is not a deal braker :)

• As long as you're taller than me, at 5'6" it's not an issue.

What Guys Said 1

• you should add a pole to this.

something like this:

1 or 2/10

3 or 4/10

5 or 6/10

7 or 8/10

9 or 10/10

you know, then you get more accurate answers.