Can I pull off the no makeup look?

I was just wondering if yall thought I looked okay without makeup or if should stick to makeup. girls or guys can answer. just look in my pictures. thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly makeup is overrated, because its more of a personal taste than universal thing. I for one

prefer no makeup or light makeup focused on enhance the already natural beauty instead of the artificial look that heavy makeup gives.

Take it this way, in the end the most natural thing ends up being the best looking that's way nature itself still fascinates us, that's why people that exercise/do sports tend to develop attractive body's and so on

As for how you look, you have a pretty face, smile etc. So id say yes no problem.

What Guys Said 4

• ehh, you're not a bad looking girl. you maybe have a bit wide jaw (at least for my taste) but I'm sure you'd look fine with no makeup on however, there's no denying you (and everyone else) looks better with some makeup.

• Yes.

• Yeah you can go without it. Be proud that you look great without it. :)

• You can but you also look good in a little make up

What Girls Said 9

• aww hun you don't need makeup , I'm serious your no makeup look is better then most celebs no makeup look , you have nice skin too btw

• anyone can pull off the no make up look

it's the face you were born with, I dare say you can pull it off

but yes, you can

• Oh YES, your very Beautiful, you can totally pull it off. But if you do choose to wear makeup, you would stand out in a good lovely way. [=

• Yes your no make-up look is fine. Mostly if I'm having a no make-up day I may or may not just do a little bit of eye liner and really nice lip gloss with a fresh face. maybe start like that. Really you have to get used to noticing the beauty in your own face again if you wear make-up alot. So gradually start going out wearing less and less make-up and your find that bare face confidence again :0) And ya! Smile your better looking then kimkardasian with no make-up lol

• You don't need it. You look totally cute!

If you don't feel like you need it, then don't wear it. There's no point in spending the extra time and $.

Btw, LOVE your hair in the green dress :)

• You still look pretty without makeup, but to be honest you like prettier with a little on. Like your second picture, that look on you is perfect, you look gorgeous

• yess

• You look really cute without it

• Yes, you can pull it off. But if you're like most girls, playing with makeup is fun and you feel more beautiful wearing it, so you don't have to go without everyday.