Long, wavy/curly hair- attractive?

I always hear guys saying how they like long, straight hair. I have long brown hair with gold and red highlights but it's wavy curly (like this: link but brown). Is this still attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• i appear to be one of the minority that like curly long hair. I just prefer the way it lies on the shoulders and chest.

What Guys Said 6

• To be honest, I'm tired of all the straight hair.I go absolutely mental for curly and wavy hair. Especially blondes often go for the barbie look with straight hair, so I love seeing people breaking the mold. Without colouring their hair pink and mayday yellow, that is.

• Haha no pink or yellow in mine :) although, I am thinking of putting in a blue strand... Good or bad?

• Dude, scene kids go to salons. Punks figure out through trial and error how to make dye with a box of jello, flour and water. Anyway, what about bright pink super curls?

• Pink super curls, like some anime inspired cosplay thing? It's fun for gimmickry, but I was too old for it five years ago, nowadays it mostly annoys me, to be candid with you.

• Oh, it's way BEYOND attractive! That is SOOOOO pretty & feminine, & I've seen girls spend a lot of time primping to make their hair look that way!

• Yes it's attractive. It works for Julia Roberts in the picture you linked to so way do think it doesn't work for you? You may some guy say that but that's not all of the males.

• Yes Its attractive :)

• That's a million times better than boring old long and straight.

• Personal preferences really, I myself love it abit wavy/curly maybe abit less than then one in the pic.

It also depends on the person *wearing* it, not every one is made for every hairstyle.

What Girls Said 2

• Beautiful hair [;

• Of course it is... Your hair is healthy, long and shiny if it's like Julia Roberts'.