Do you find piercings attractive?

Do you guys find piercings attractive. I currently have 8 and I want 14 in total for the future. When I see others with em, I find them completely irresistible.

57

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to like them. My favorite were nipple piercings (I got mine done in 94) because they looked good and indicated a woman who really, really liked sex. The same was largely true for genital piercings. Over the years, they are much less indicative of sexual enthusiasm and have come to be kind of an institutionalized rebellion (I'm a non-conformist, this is our uniform). As it became more common for people to have a piercing, people got more and more obvious piercings.

Currently, I find them kind of dull and the presence of a lot of obvious piercings is more often than not and indication that that person wants attention and not hot sex.

• I feel the same way. The majority of my piercings aren't very visible, but when I happen to show it to someone... they find me as if I was an attention whore. I personally adore them, and wish they were a part of me. My nipple piercings were done for the rush actually :x.

• Sex piercings are fine, they have a real utility. The problem is most people don't understand the difference between functional and "freak the mundanes"

For you, I strongly recommend violet wand play, no residual steel and doesn't take as long to heal.

What Guys Said 6

• Hi,

It all depends on what they are and what is being worn in them.

I don't care for the 'look how many I've got' approach, but I think it's a case of less is more.

The better the jewelry the better the effect, so again, quality is what matters.

My favourite piercings are for private consumption only ( nipples, clit, etc ) so the question as you ask it doesn't really apply, as they wouldn't be seen by just anyone.

Graham

• Some people must love them. Besides ear piercings, they turn me off, though. Same with tattoos. To each his/her own.

• I find them as a turn on somewhat, but I could never date a girl with one. Especially not if it's in an obvious place like her lip. Kinda like a bisexual girl. It's a turn on when I find out a girl is bisexual, but I could never date a girl who was.

• I do not find piercings sexy

• Personally, I like only ear piercings on women, and maybe possible belly button. The lip piercings make me wonder what it would be like to kiss her. I don't want to kiss metal. Nose piercings have never really looked right to me. Even the new little sparky ones you barely notice. I've known a few people with tongue rings and sometimes the results of the piercing is an annoying little clicking noise when the ring hits the teeth. And as for other places, yeah lets just not go there with metal.

But that's just my opinion. I know lots of people who like piercings and think they are sexy. It's very much a personal thing, just like tattoos. Just like the people difference between those who will get piercings and those who wouldn't, there are those who like piercings on others and those who don't.

• on her lip. depends what kinda girl though

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not that into the piercings anymore, but I think nicely done/well placed tattoos are extremely sexy.

• It depends on the piercing.

I don't mind if a guy has a lip ring. Ear piercings aren't too bad either. As long as they don't have a lot of piercings, it's fine. But I prefer tattoos :]

• Well I only like ears for a girl, and none for guys I am not a big tattoo/piercings person.

• I don't find piercings attractive myself. Tattoos on the other hand are irresistible. I just want to rub my hands all over a well placed tattoo.

• i think small gages are really hot