Do you find very beautiful women intimidating?

If a really atractive woman is showing intrest in you who is a friend or aquaintence by smiling at you or looking at you would you be to afraid to talk to her or aproach her? even if you are not so bas your self

Most Helpful Guy

• They aren't intimidating but I can see how they can develop a complex from their looks. They quickly become stuck up. Those women are the first to say that they want a man to appreciate what they have on the inside but spend more time/money on their looks and outfits.

• I may have a bit of acomplex but some times I generally really like a guy how would I get him to aproach me?

• Break the trend and approach him. Society is changing and the old days where it was traditional for the guy to make the first move is slowly fading away.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, if she's my friend, I won't be afraid to talk to her, will I? :p lol If she were smiling and showing interest, absolutely, otherwise, I probably would sooner assume she had a relationship already.

What Girls Said 1

• Men say they do, but it doesn't stop them from hitting on them...