How do girls like guys to dress when they dress up?

All guys like it when girls dress up. Like when they wear skirts or sun dresses. How do you girls prefer guys to dress when they want to look a bit nicer for everyday use? Examples would be great.

Updates:
Also what do you ladies think of suits?

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you wear a suit it can be awful or incredibly sexy! If the jacket fits your shoulders/ arm length/ and does stop below/before the hip and the buttons do not pull then you have the perfect suit jacket. with the pants..don't let them drag! and the inseam needs to be taken properly.

As for everyday wear. I like undershirt with a button up over top with a few top buttons undone. ALWAYS wear and undershirt. Roll (as in fold make it look neat and put together!) the selves so they are 3/4 long (stop below your elbow) if you have a shorter torso tuck the shirt in and add a nice belt. if you have a long torso leave the shirt out and no belt. A belt is a accent piece it really should not be holding your pants up. Buy pants that fit. with the button up shirt a pair of dark jeans unless the shirt is very dark then go for a medium wash jean.

Also a nice sweater most likely NOT a cardigan over a button up is hot. And once you get that nice suit jacket if it is plain black you can pair it with nice jeans and a basic shirt.

So if the suit fits well. I find them incredibly attractive.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Sweaters and button ups for sure! A few of the "dressy" guys on my campus wear sweater vests or cardigans with oxfords or some other type of nice shoe. The most typical everyday dressy look around here though is a button up with khakis or dark jeans with Sperry's.

0|0
    0|0
  • like if its for like everyday look then just a pair of loose jeans and a shirt , that's about it we don't really care much its the guys body that make everything looks good , and just figure out what colour of shirt looks best with your skin tone :)

0|0
    0|0
  • blazer jacket with a tshirt or button up (flannel or stripes)

with dark skinny jeans.

best casual dress up look ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think all dudes look hot when they wear button down shirts with a white tee underneath and leave a few of the buttons unbuttoned paired with dark wash jeans and some nice shoes.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.