I don't feel beautiful at all.

i have choctaw heritage and I look native American but I'm not secure at all with my appearance and I want to know how to be beautiful.

Most Helpful Guy

• be confident in who you are, I used to be so insecure about my looks and how I was perceived by others, but now I walk like I don't care, talk like I don't care, and feel like I don't care, and to be honest I don't XD. Just be who you are and if someone doesn't love you for it that's their fault lol, hell after I developed my new found sense of confidence I've had girls tell me personally that I'm sexy :D it's great

What Guys Said 3

• You gotta play with the hand you're dealt. You're gonna have to deal with it, as it were.

• ur pretty cute so id say all you need to do is smile :)

• I'm sure your already beautiful. Accepting yourself is the key. Feel beautiful and you'll shine

• omg you ARE beautiful. Nice pics you put up

• aww thanks I wish you werent anonymous lol idd add you as a friend

What Girls Said 9

• First and foremost beauty comes from within. In order for other people to notice how amazing you are, you have to convince yourself so. Confidence is key. From there you just move on to what you have to offer. Facial features and body type. Then it is just about presentation. For example, I have colored eyes and I love them so to bring more attention to them I use black eye liner, a smoky shadow, and some mascara. My lips are full so I just add a brighter tone to them to make them pop out. My hair style varies but there is all ways one constant, how I part it. Because I don't like my nose, I part it to the left instead of the middle to distract from my nose, which I read in a magazine helps, though I am not sure. Because I am thicker, I always wear clothes that fits, not too tight, yet not baggy. Bright colors look good against my skin tone so I stick to those. In reality you just have to find out what works for your face and body type and just go with that.

Even when I know I look terrible with no make up, hair in a messy pony tail, and wearing pjs I try to put my best foot forward and exude confidence. No one can ever tell the difference. :)

• I don't know what your ethnicity has to do with your beauty but why don't you just start looking at people that you consider beautiful in general and find a common attribute and apply it to yourself. Maybe look up beautiful native americans you know about and try to take notes on what they do if you have similar features, skin tones, and all that and apply it to yourself.

It's pretty much what I did when I wanted to learn how to be "beautiful" on the outside to match how I feel on the inside. I'm dark skin black so I looked up people like Gabrielle Union and so on and read beauty tips and tricks they give and in magazines.

• everyone is born beautiful in some way, just cause you don't look a certain way.. doesn't mean your not beautiful. and I don't think race should matter, or determine if your beautiful or not. there's so many beautiful people, of all different types of races

• Seriously? I'm half mohawk and wish I looked more native american. I think all my cousins are beautiful and I actually wish I looked more native. Ethnic diversity is beautiful. I think you should highlight your natural appearance as a native woman. It makes you unique from every other skinny white girl out there, haha(no offense to them). But really, it makes you special. I envy you.

• You are absolutely gorgeous. I felt the same way at your age but you will soon realize (as you grow older that guys will either stare and smile (which still creeps me out) or compliment you alot

• What is choctaw?

• choctaw is a native american tribe:) from the... southeast think

• Oh, that's cool. Indians have beautiful complexions, you shouldn't worry about your looks.

• well thank you :) you made me feel pretty good :))

• native american and people mixed with native american are usually good looking and have an exotic beauty. I'm 1/8 native, not a lot but I think the little I did get really adds to my looks lol

without knowing what you look like, I'm going to assume you're at least a 7/10 which is pretty good. anyway fck what I think about your looks, you should get in touch with your inner goddess and feel beautiful and then you will radiate attractiveness. take care of your mind body and soul and you will automatically look better than you do

• Well, the first thing to feeling beautiful is accepting that you have flaws and loving yourself in spite of them. I'm sure you're a beautiful person on the inside, so you need to let that transcend to your outside now. If you don't feel confident in your looks you could always work out, get a haircut, experiment with makeup, buy new clothes, paint your nails...whatever makes you feel and look feminine. You sound like you've got a beautiful background though being Native American.

• Just be yourself. That's all I can say(: