Guys, be honest, do I look dreadful without makeup compared to with?

without

link

with

link

because I don't want people to see my questions in association with my pictures?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look better without to be dreadfully honest.

What Guys Said 11

• No, in fact I like you better without!

• Nah, it's a different look. The first look is the casual look, for the beach, say, the second look is the formal look, like the company dinner.

• I prefer without, you're overdoing it in the with-picture.

• ABSOLUTELY NOT! You look EXTREMELY cute both ways, just in a different way. I think you're cute & natural looking without, pretty & dressed up with...

• Would you please upload both pics 2 your profile cos they are awesome..:-)you look pretty cute without make-up..

• you look good with out, I don't know what out are worried about

• too much make up raises wonders what's being kept behind the mask.

• i thought you were prettier with make-up but also I think its just because I'm attracted to straight hair

• You're cute don't worry.

• you are good looking both ways. add mee.

• well no sh*t sherlock, make up is MEANT to make you look better so of course it will

What Girls Said 9

• I think you look just fine without it, seriously.

You look good with it, too (like, it's not too overpowering), but honestly I don't really think you need make-up. You've got a great face. :]

• I prefer the look with makeup actually. You look fine without it honestly but it's even cuter with it! =)

• I think you're pretty. And I honestly think you look better without makeup, though that may be the lighting or angle or something, I dunno.

• Oh I wasn't expecting this. I thought you were one of those girls who are so madeup you can't recognize them without makeup. You're fine. Makeup looks good on you and you look just fine without any. Makeup is there to enhance. Make sure you don't do too much.

• you look stunningly amazing with out it, but it won't hurt to wear some if you feel more comfortable that way; whatever suits you.

• you're cute and honestly with make up its not a huge difference. you do your make up nice and natural, just kind of enhances everything. either way, you have nothing to worry about.

• You have amazing skin. You don't need makeup. Ignore the people leaving hateful comments, I understand why you posted anonymously. Your hair looks so pretty straight, so that's also adding to the makeup picture for as to why they may say go with makeup. Id say natural though was very pretty.

• Aw, you look so pretty with your makeup! Lucky for you, though, you look great without the makeup too, so if you go swimming in the summer and all your makeup washes off, you'll still look good :)

• You don't look dreadful without it, but makeup definitely enhances your natural beauty. Your eyes pop with that eyeliner.