What do you find attractive, and how do you react?

What is the first thing that you notice when seeing a guy for the first time? In other words, what is your first impressions?

And what do you find sexy? Rock hard abs or big pe... ears?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I see a guy the first thing I notice is his hair and smile. After it comes the body (yes, girl do pay attention to the body- just like guys).

What may sound weird is that I pay attention to the guy's perfume. If he smells nice, he's a winner from the beginning- so gentlemen I advise to use good perfumes because a lot of girls are sensitive to that!

Kisses

• Double post... Damn this phone

• I must agree with you thedailyeos...aqua di gio is really great!

I also like dior- fahrenheit and paco rabanne- one million ( actually, a lot of my friends like it so maybe that's the winner ;) )

What Girls Said 6

• First thing I see is the face, which is the most important. Symmetric, proportional, nice eyes, nice smile that sort of thing.

Body is less important but I wouldn't go for a body builder or a whale.

• I always notice a guy's hair. : ) Dark thick hair preferably. lol. Also I like it when a guy has his own cool style of clothes. Oh & a nice laugh ^-^ definitely.

I like guys on the tall side too.

C'mon really? Abs, pe***, I don't even care. Guys, stop thinking too much about that stuff.

• eyes, smile, height, confidence (hopefully not too cocky), body- in that order

• face, height, body, confidence,

in that order

• height is the first thing I notice

• face then body

What Guys Said 0