Clothing Pet Peeves?

What are some clothing pet peeves that people have? Boys and girls! anything!

I conpletely agree with the sagging! It bugs me so badly! Plus the leggings as pants, Sorry, but I don't get it, it's just like wearing tights!

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't stand seeing girls who wear sweatpants in the winter, and tuck them into their Ugg boots. It just looks incredibly terrible.

Also the girls who wear skirts or short shorts in cold weather, and then wear boots... like come on, use your brain.

• Yea... I absolulety hate it when people don't realize that its winter and cold outside and think it's okay to wear things like shorts and tank tops... they just look idiotic :P

• Thats true! I wear tank tops too I guess, but I did see a girl riding her bike somewhere and she had on shorts, boot, and a tank top and it was snowing :P

• Too funny! completely agree!

What Guys Said 9

• Girl who dress to impress. aka showing way to much skin. Most guys may like this but if there is 2 feet of snow on the ground...do you really have to dress in nothing but shorts and a spaghetti strap. Now leggings for pants I don't really mind.

• theres some sort of epidemic at my school where guys are starting to wear uggs and not the slippers, the boots that girls wear. Iv been told by a couple of girls "well they were originally made for guys blah blah blah" it still doesn't make it right. Dress like a man and wear normal shoes or regular boots if your little feetsies are cold even then you should man up and walk to class in regular shoes. ugh, I just really needed to get that out there its been bothering me for a while. And also when its raining I see people wearing sandals- I really just want to ask them if they use their brain when dressing themselves in the morning.

• Vests. I don't get the point. "My torso is cold, but my arms are just fine!"

• I just wear vests because I like the way they look I don't actually expect it to keep me warm, even though it does. When my torso gets warm my arms do too.

• Call me a pragmatist, but I don't wear extraneous clothing for the look. Call it a character quirk.

• OMG that is so funny! I totally agree, they look cute, but make no sense to me! Great answer.

• i hate girls who feel the need to wear clothing that is too tight for them when everyone knows just because they think a size 4 looks better than a size 5 or something like that. I think clothing that fits is way better than too tight of clothing on any girl

• Guys - SAGGING! HATE IT! Girls - knotting a shirt or tucking in the front & not the back...

• Baggy clothes in general.. but also not super tight (at least on guys)

• I agree with the drummer dude, girls that wear a size or two too small. Fat girls do this a lot.

• Tie coming from back of shirt

• Fit girls with to baggy of clothes... COMMON show what you've got! Lol

Fat girls with tight clothes... Ewww

What Girls Said 17

• I really don't like it when people wear leggings as just plain pants, with like a normal shirt- not a tunic, but just like a tee. I think it just looks incomplete. If the shirt passes your butt, I think its acceptable. For some reason it just bugs me lol

• Dudes who wear baggy clothing bugs me. It makes you look shorter and fatter than you really are. I wanna see your bod! Not piles of fabric.

• When girls wear skirts over pants. It was fashionable for a time where I live, but it does not look good. I hate it. Also I hate when guys wear those loose jeans that make their crutch hang low, I like it when you can see the shape of the guy in pants.

• skirts over pants are such a bad idea. I have no idea how this got popular in the first place! makes me shudder to think of it, lol.

or a long skirt with 3/4 leggings underneath. if its a mini its understandable, but you don't have much to worry about when the skirt comes to your knees, then you have the leggings sticking out... so weird.

• crocs and socks!

• How they never make average sized clothes for girls with big boobs! You are either small and flat-chested or huge and big cheated in the fashion world. I am a s-m in shirts except for my boobs, I always have to buy large shirts and be swimming in them while the only thing that fits is my boobs.

• I love skinny jeans, just not when you're fat or when you are wearing them with sneakers, flip flops, or heels. I prefer them with vans, chucks, TOMS, flats or skater shoes.

• tight pants for guys.. I don't get it. it doesn't look good..

• If it's good enough for Travolta in Saturday Night Fever, it damn well better be good enough for me. White polyester tight pants, here I come!

• they have a lot of crotch room and are comfortable haha

• 'Girl jeans' were first worn by men, before women were allowed to wear anything but skirts.

• Guys with sagging jeans...Ugh...:/

• sandals with jeans. the worst. unless you are a surfer with a really nice tan but even that.. sandals are a no go on guys for me

• I really don't like death metal dark skull shirts, lol, they do not appeal...

As well as cargo shorts and camoflage stuff.

PE clothes don't go over very well either... gross, lol

• light blue faded jeans for guys and Jeans with a bunch of holes in them.

• When guys where the hoods ALL DAY, I don't get it take your damn hood off! And guys who accessorize. On girls I hate sweatpants and flats its so strange.

• When guys "sag" their pants... *shudder*

• I hate when guys wear flip flops. I just bothers me!

• haha yea me too... its kinda awkward :P

• sagging definitely. also skinny jeans on guys

• leggings. are. not. pants.

• I Completely agree! I really don't get why people do that!

• haha yeah I really wonder about it lol

• haha... yea for sure! :)

• Socks with sandals. UGH.