This is a very odd question about ears....

I have regular sized ears but they don't lay flat against my head, instead the stick out. Sometimes, you can see a little of then through my hair. When I blush, my ears turn red. Could this in anyway be viewed as cute or would it instead just be thought of as weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm not sure if I would notice, it isn't a big deal tho either way.

What Guys Said 6

• yeah it happens to me sometimes when I blush and I hate it, but I don't think it's weird cause we're not the only people who this thing happens to, :)

• Yeah, I'd find that cute. Not weird at all. Sounds like you might have a skin condition like I do, that's sensitive to cloth or any contact in certain areas.

• Mmm... I have pretty sensitive skin but it's mainly just from blushing. Okay good :)

• Definately cute

• tough call but I would say cute... as long as you don't look like an elephant

• I don't look like an elephant :)

• haha ya doesn't look like it, I have seen people with ears perpendicular to their head... that's when it gets a little weird

• Neither cute nor weird. It just is.

• Be thankful your ears are symmetrical.. Nothing wrong with it. :)

What Girls Said 5

• Nah, it's you and it's cute :)

• Haha, my ears stick out too. I don't think it's such a big deal, though - it's probably not that noticeable and not, like, a HUGE detractor to your appearance or anything.

• i hate my ears too! that's why I don't wear earrings, I just think they don't suit me I don't know lol I didn't know ears can turn red when your blushing wow that's interesting.

• Yep... They actually usually go red before the rest of my face :P I don't wear my hair up because of them though.

• That happens to me, and I hate it. Noone ever saifd anything except this one time a guy said I had 'pixie ears'. But other than that time, noones ever commented, so I don't think its that much of a big deal when it happen.

• People comment on mine a lot. Especially since I blush really easily, especially around the guy I like. Even he's saying stuff now! Oh well...

• My sister has one ear that NOTICEABLY sticks out far from her head. She's currently saving up money for ear pin back surgery. And it's natural for your ears to get red when you blush because the skin isn't as thick there so a sudden surge of blood flow - like when you blush - is more apparent.