Guys, what kind of hair do you like?

blond brunette black red

u name it

0|0
4|17

Most Helpful Guy

• i like brunette but it depends on what suits the girl, its what compliments her and how you portray yourself, you could be a fukin sexy as brunette but could be the biggest bitch which is a massive turn off

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Red hair is unique so that draws attention. Usually girls look best with their natural hair color but I really like a girl that can pull off red.

2|0
    0|0
  • Blonde.

1|0
    0|0
  • PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURPPPPPPPPPPLE

2|0
    0|0
  • Redheads are my favorite, but I'd rather see a girl wear a hair color that best suits her, nothing sexier than a girl that does her own thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • If its for you, keep your hairstyle, its pretty. But if I had to chose a random girl, I'd go for a brunette.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brunette hair..

1|0
    0|0
  • Long curled thick cascade like black hair up to knee,beautifully drewssed and pinned.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like blondes the most, but skin color goes with it if your tan blond can look good if you're really pale I'm not as big a fan I also like brunettes and black hair, you have to be really pretty with red hair but if you are than I would be interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything but being bald. That just isn't right. I like brown and black hair then blond next and red last. But really, that's only one piece of a woman's makeup. Personality is a true deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • brunette

2|0
    0|0
  • its a tie between blond and Red, I love both.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like 'em all! Lately I have been finding girls with red hair extremely attractive. Not a colour I usually liked before.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first choice is long, straight blond hair...I absolutely love it. But second to that is dark, red and whatever comes my way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blond or brunette usually. It really depends on the girl though, but I like most blonds.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm partial to redheads, but blonds are a close second.

0|0
    0|0
  • bold head with tatoo

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not a Guy, but it really depends.

Most of my guy friends ( we are 16) like blondes.

My boyfriend loves brunettes, but it depends on your skin and eye color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think guys like brunettes alot,but what do I know...:/

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it matters...

Not all men are the same

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey check this out... link

1|1
    1|0