Is it a good thing when a guy calls you cute?

good or bad?

it's hard for me to tell because I see it as kinda in the middle...lol you know what I mean?

when does it really mean when a guy calls you cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel that cute, pretty, and beautiful mean the same thing. It means the guy finds you attractive. When I say one girls is cute and the other is beautiful, I am not saying the one I call beautiful is more attractive. It was just the word I used at that time. However, sexy and hot are more sexual. Like if my girlfriend was in lingerie, than I would say she was sexy or hot.

What Guys Said 2

• cute is a good thing I feel cute, pretty or beautiful are respectful was to compliment a womans looks as oppose to hot , fine ect

• That means he like you ..:D guys don't speak in Coded language as gals do ...its as clear as it can get

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm...last I checked cute was a good thing. Never know about the slang these days! lmao =p