Why do all guys hate Justin Bieber?

Just curious. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think all guys hate him, but the ones who really hate him are probably jealous.

What Guys Said 13

• I think a lot of people are just put off by the fact that some little sh*t-stain teenybopper can come out of nowhere, produce horrible music, and, in doing so, acquire more money/women then most of us will ever see in our lifetime, all by the age of sixteen. I don't think it's HIM that we hate, honestly. I think we're more upset with the fact that he's living dream that he hasn't earned.

• I don't hate him. I think his balls haven't dropped yet and he's a generally stupid little boy, and he's making way to much money off that fact. Plus he sings about sh*t that would appeal to the mind of twelve year old girl. I suppose in some 5 year old manner he's "cute" or whatever. Though I also find it kind of funny that guys are so threatened by him to the point of having a conniption fit at the mere mention of his name.

• Actually now that I think of it I remember there was a rumour about him comparing himself to Kurt Cobain. If the rumour is true, then he needs to get raped to death by a herd of rabid bison.

• The kid should have realized that if he was gonna make millions of dollars singing stupid songs for little girls than any man would hate him for it. I won't deny he can sing but I think his music is HORRIBLE, plus like someone mentioned he is making way too much money for his age, give him a few more years and I think he will turn into a straight up Hollywood problem child!

• i don't. I wanna wreck his little boy body like there's no tomorrow.

• He has a goofy middle schooler helmet haircut, a high-pitched voice, does pop music that won't be relevant in ten years, sings generic love songs despite being 15 (I know the jackson 5 did a "love song" when they were like, 10 but at least one of them grew up and made thriller, beat it, etc), yet gets tons of attention. Jealous of the attention but no one actually wants to actually be Bieber because he's so damn goofy.

And it's not because he's "attractive," good lord no. I have no problem with Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt, seeing as they have legitimate careers and the stuff they're in will still be relevant in 10 years.

I just ignore him, since like I said, he's not going to matter before too long, and I'm already older than him. I don't want attention from 15 year old girls.

• I don't hate him. I only vaguely know who he is. I've never heard him sing. I guess you could say I'm indifferent! That said, from the few pics I've seen of him his hair freaks me out, and he kinda looks like Emma Watson's less attractive twin.

• I think the reasons a lot of us hate him including me is because he makes bad music and he looks gay and yet so many girls go crazy for him and we don't understand why.

• cause he's so cute ! haha

• Babies,puppies,kittens...etc are cute. As well as this woman link Bieber looks like a scrawny gay boy. I'm surprised women don't go crazy over a manly guy like me. Are you not attracted to manly guys?

• relax .. the reason he is cute is because he is small and kinda gay looking ha ha I don't know its cute, its not my type, its just cute. And when he sings its just really sweet.

• I don't like him because he isn't going to be around in 5 years. He is one of those little pop stars that sing about the same crap over and over again. I guess he has an OK voice, but he isn't interesting to listen to. He's just unorigional.

• i don't hate him, but don't like him as well, his songs are not my style

but I think the reason is because we don't find the reason why most girls are insane about him, and for me that's the case with anyone whom people are crazy about...

hope you got the idea :)

• I don't hate him. He's cute. And he's got more money than I'll ever have.

• I don't hate him. I envy him.

• I dislike him because he's an arrogant little sh*t and he makes terrible "music."

• I started to dislike him more because he recently said that even if he wasn't famous he would still be able to walk down the street and get any girl he wanted. He's and annoying little bitch with crappy music.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't listen to the kids music,but I have heard it at barmitzvahs...tons of them. Songs are catchy,but he is a bit obnoxious. I think most "Manufactured" artists are. Just ignorant to a certain extent. But he's fifteen and talks out of his a$$,like...comparing himself to Kurt Cobain. Now if that isn't rubbish,i don't know what is. I don't know why he said that,or why someone didn't jam tube socks into his mouth,but he's just another product of this faltering music industy today. Now that DOESN't smell like teen spirit. :/

• I will copy paste my answer to a similar question.I am too lazy to write it over again.

I am not a guy but I am going to state my opinion.

I don't hate him and I don’t waste my time hating on him but I must admit the fact that he has no talent. He looks like a premature chick who sings about love, his voice is studio-enhanced and his lyrics are extremely poor and childish.

I am a bit sick and tired of people going psycho over him...He is getting too much attention and in my opinion he doesn't even deserve it. People get brainwashed easily, especially young females. That's why they choose to like him. He doesn't deserve fame and It somehow bothers me that some people who really deserve it and have actual talent will never make it. It's unfair when people with little or no talent are promoted more than others.

• Hey guys aren't alone in this. I'm not a fan either!

• simple, they're jealous

• i think most of them hate him because they feel like if they don't make fun on him there friends will make fun of em.