What if you like two guys and you can't seem to choose?

Would You Like This Guy :

His Name Is Jorge and He's as sweet as he can be .. He's never had a girlfriend and he seems really cool . I've known him for this last year and we have become close. People say we make a cute couple and that he likes me

Or

This Guy :

His name is cody I've known him for five years and he seems to only think of me as a friend in my head but others don't think so . People say we JUST make a cute couple .

HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• You can just fool around with both of them, and drop whoever gets jealous. Actually, the more jealous they become, the more they like you. So you can have some love and drama until it all gets to be too much. Then you can settle down to nurse your love child, and any STDs you've picked up. Fun!

What Guys Said 3

• By the sounds of it, I would pick the first one, if he treats you sweetly already that is probably a good sign. Although I could be biased because the whole sweetness thing is my style too :P

• i say the first guy, sounds better to me AND you wrote more about him, which says something

• DP

What Girls Said 2

• listen to your heart, but I would choose the first

• Who do you really love?

Who do you feel comfortable around?

who do you trust?

who do you think about most of the time?

who do you feel happy once you see Him?

Well what's your answer?

and if guy 2 ignores you then forget him and go for guy1.

• idk I guess I will find that out thanks