What is one of the first thing a guy judges a girl on when he sees her?

I realize that everybody judges another at first glance, but I'm just curious what a guy looks at first. Is it the teeth? hair? body? bum? boobs? eyes? etc.

Thanks!

Updates:
one more thing to add.

do guys like thin? normal? tight and toned? soft curves? heavier? obese? etc?

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• It really, really, really depends on the guy. I would say I notice weight first, then the face/hair, and on. Also, it depends where I'm looking when I see the girl. If I'm looking into the distance a bit and there's a girl walking away, my eyes will be lined up with her behind, so naturally, not by choice, that's where I'm going to look first.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's really annoying. Girls might say, "Don't stare at our boobs." Well, sometimes THEY ARE EYE LEVEL.

What Guys Said 4

• At a glance, I think most guys (including myself) first look for how she's set weight-wise. I prefer a girl who is between 105 and 115 pounds.

Next, I look for a pretty face. This is also VERY important. If the face is bad, I'm sorry to say it but its not going to work.

Thirdly, BOOBS. I personally like medium to large size boobs, but if they don't fit into or between those two categories, its not that big of a deal as long as the weight and face are ok.

Thats really all I look for at a glance. I hope this helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • First thing I look for is whether she is smiling and talking to me. If the person isn't approachable, it doesn't matter what she looks like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer women who are a little bigger. When it comes to what I notice first about a women, it depends on if I talk to her or not. If I am just walking by her I notice her legs and "bum". But if I actually talk to her I look at her smile and eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • weight 4 me. I like slim toned bodies

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.