For those in love?

I mean actually when your in love what actually happened at the start of the relationship. did all you's wanna do was rip each other clothes of or was it different like you just wanted to be round them like you would want to be round a best friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• You know your in love when you don't want to rip of there clothes,you would rather get to know the person .When you look at them and see BEAUTIFUL .And the urge to please them is stronger than your need to be pleased,in fact you will only be pleasured if they are satisfied then becomes an experience not an act. And you will then realize what making love is,that is when you are in love.

• "WOW" Great answer and how true! I'm onlly 25 and hope to feel this way someday. I have said the word LOVE many times when what I really me is "Desire for the Moment"! Glad I have never hurried it along and jumped into what would have been failed marriages.

What Guys Said 4

• you want to be with the person.when there far away, you think of them constantly.usually the sex is explosive. and you feel intense passionate feelings.

• No, the clothes being off wasn't what made it different.it was the feeling that I could die for her happily. That's what it's supposed to be like.

Now you can have similar feelings about a best friend. The difference is only in the circumstances when you knew them.

• But what I'm askin was did you think about ripping her clothes off a lot when you first met or did it not really enter your head that much?

• well its kinda equal like if you love someone you deff wanna pleasure them you wanna make them feel good and you wanna feel good but yes I'm in love and I think about just being there for my girl when she needs me just as much if not more then thinkin bout us having sex

• It's more like wanting to be around a best friend. except your obsessed with thoughts about the person. can't stand to be away. And being a guy. yeah, always want to rip the clothes off.

What Girls Said 0